Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vrykolakas
Discord Id - 
salty cat#7199 

Previous Characters -
First time player on here! 

Character Name - 
Vrykolakas (current name is Candence Black, but after looking over the application and everything, I wish to change her name and concept, if that’s okay!) 

Character Race & Sub-Race - 
Summon/Construct, sub-race: demon possession 

Alternate Graphic -
If it’s something I can switch back and forth from, I’d like her to be able to change into the Ravager bodyvalue Ravager link!

Character Description - 
She is 5’7” with a fit build, weighing at about 140. If possible, I’d like her skin to be purple like the Ravager’s. Eyes a deep black, but for the most part she looks human otherwise. 

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses) - 
I plan on building Vry as a battle cleric that does blacksmithing on the side. Demon cleric seems kind of contradictory, but since the skill is ‘devotion’ here I figured she would have her own god she worships, not something “holy” or whatever. If this doesn’t work, please let me know. Vry is very concerned with fitting in, and wants to help those around her as much as she can, even though she has a bit of a short temper, she still means well. Her weakness, as stated before would be her short temper. With a short fuse, she can be easy to rile up, which can mean easy to manipulate. 

Special Role-play Ability - 
I don’t think I need anything special. 

Previous World - 
A place where demons a horrific beasts roamed around freely. This wasn’t a land plagued by terror though, as all the mangled beasts and monstrosities where a normal part of life, living creatures just trying to survive under the darkened skies. Food and resources were scarce, which led to many digging into the earth and finding refuge in caves. 

Backstory - 
Since an early age, Vrykolakas was raised to do two things: swing a hammer, and worship the goddess Turi’el. The Mother of Order was neither seen as good nor evil, but rather one of balance. Vry, in her teachings found solace in the Mother’s words as she grew up in solitude, only having her scriptures to speak to. Not much can be said about her life, before being transported to Sanctuary, she honestly thought she would waste away mining further into the earth, a seemingly pointless life. This aimless life more than likely attributes to her awkward demeanor and overall lack of social skills. After being ripped from her old realm to this one, she woke up to find herself in the body of a human female, a new form she wasn’t used to, as before Vry was a hulking mass of limbs. Awkward in her new body she struggles to readjust, which can at times make her clumsy.
For clarification, the special RP ability is something that isn't supported by mechs, but is a unique ability to your character that comes about through roleplay. For example, some have a heightened sense of empathy; others exude an icy cold aura. If that makes any difference in your decision.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up Smile

If you later decide to add a special RP ability (after it's approved), be sure to post a new response requesting secondary approval for it
Thumbs up!
approved
thumbs up
Topic Options