Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from me
Hello all!

So glad to be back amongst this great community. I played pretty frequently during Grimmwold under the name Baelrad Cain and once again I'm back online flying the flag from the Australians. I've already had great experiences getting to know Dagon and Ara amongst others and am very grateful and happy about the prospect of once again RPing with you all.

I'm cognisant of the fact that many of you have had a slow and tough start to 2020, and my thoughts and prayers are with all of those who need a candle lit. My mother used to say that everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, it's not the end. I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully contributing in a meaningful way to this shard's progression.

If you want to shoot me a DM, best to contact me in discord (Leckss). I'll be on and lurking around most nights so if you want to have an RP, or if you need any help in game let me know!

Much love to all, 
Smile Smile Smile
Hello!

I don't think we have gotten the chance to speak much Leckss, but I have been reading up on the posts you have going in discord (the ones dealing with the world story line), and I wanted to say thank you for going out of your way and sparking role play! I'm sure many others who have enjoyed that story-line thus far, feel the same.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options