Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Application or Lilitu
Player Application

Discord Id - Bunny#1701

Previous Characters

Bridget the Witch  , Molly Simon the crazy vampire in grimmwold, Jaquline. Honestly I’ve played a mess of characters on these family linked shards. i remember the concepts better than the names… I’ve also played a slave who was rewarded a golden collar. a hermit and seer.
Character Name - Lilitu
Character Race & Sub-Race- Summons and Constructs / Daimon
Alternate Graphic shadow wisp
Character Description 
-Lilitu has ebon ringlets falling in front of her violet eyes,lashes thick. Hair springing, bouncy as she moves. Short in stature,wispy tendrils of her essence feather around her corporeal form particles of her visage deteriorate and fleck off in sparks, an illuminating aura trapped in a petite, sweet frame of a young woman appearing in her mid twenties.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-

RP Talents: 
  • spiritual guidance
  • Interpret Dreams and Visions 
  •  Aura Cleansing
  • Herb LoreHealing
  • Mid Wife
  • Healer

Special Role-play Ability- 
Read Tea Leaves, Tell Fortune with Cards or mojo purse

someone who was summoned because of their intricate ability to feel the pain of others, an empath, a seer, she is a toy in the realm of chaos, at her whim, and the whisper in her ear, she seeks to follow the truth of the voice that reaches her.. obeying at costly measures, for others at times. she is driven by the desire to reveal the identity and motives of the voice that laces through her thoughts, musing, willing, suggesting such amusing experiances, all in the name of entertainment.. a selfish little child at heart, thought quite the theatrical imposter when nessiscary to advance her own collection of tortured souls, leading toward her own house eventually, a house dedicated, to the whisper in her ear..

strengths:
Actress/Bluff
Easy on the eyes/Bait
speaks with the dead and other hidden entities..the realm of spirit flows
able to divine messages
herb lore and medicine and poisons
imparted visions with sense of touch to living and dead flesh.

weakerness:
very fair skinned, burns in the sun allergic
dissociative at times, with out warning withdrawn or shy
explosive temper and willingness to strike back when provoked
visions are traumatizing and often leave her weakened and disorientated.
often ridiculed behind her back to be insane, teased for her abilities.

Previous World
Lilitu is a faeblood, a wondering sprite with no tree to call her home. No, her forest was burned down many centuries ago, finding a home, is like fitting a glove, it has to be just right, she’s nested in other unclaimed trees, however sooner or later, she is always shoved out. She will never know how to root for her home no longer exists.. she was summoned, the ether reached out and searched a spectrum of souls to entertain, because she is a seer, her spirit was more ware of the pull, as she fell asleep that night in grimmwold she did not wake in the kingdom, no, she was some where unknown..

Backstory

The ether had reached out its grasp, searching for  a willing soul.. Lilitu was that soul. She was part of the kingdom, raised in grimm, her life balanced between fate and fantasy, she walked with grace, wove nature’s magic, healed with her hands and herbs.

Lilitu was in the hedge maze, she was gathering flowers. She began to shudder with pain, her body was decomposing, she was dying in the moment..with confusion, she watched particles of her flesh float away like embers and ashes in the wind.. Bones  crumpled, body collapsed, her spirit drifted, watching her corpse return to the grass and earth… and she was swallowed whole by a vacuum, a thousand knives ripping at her soul, and as the energy in her spirit almost completely dissipated, she awoke, birthed under water into this new realm. 

Bubbles escaped her nose and mouth as she clawed to break the surface of the water, pulling for air.. Sputtering, choking, spitting out the algie water, she swam to the edge of the shore and rolled over onto her back once she reached land, staring up at the night sky.

“Where am I?” she mumbled before passing out unconscious. A voice found her. In the silence, in the dark, in the depth of her mind and inner spirit.. 

“I’ve called you here for my own purpose, you will never know your life again, you are reborn..”

She couldn't respond.. She couldn't do anything other than receive.

The voice boomed, echoing deep within her heart..”Find me, and you may find your next adventure.. Do not forget where you've come from, but realize, you can only move forward, -here- now”

A young nurse was patting a clean cloth over Lilitu’s brow in the healers ward. She had been found in the woods by a hunting party and was brought back to town. She blinked her eyes open, fluttering lashes, focusing her eyes on the nurse tending her. “Am I still dreaming?”

“No.. not anymore.” was a simple, short reply. “Don’t worry, you’ll find Raeyithia to be very pleasant. Just, stick to the roads, and stay away from the dark forest. “ The nurse was familiar with her type, she was not impressed. Once Lilitu was sorted, she was delivered to the community resources to get her bearings. It took quite some time, but with the help of others, she found her way to summer isle, evervale. Now she searches for the whisper in her ear. 
Hi Bunny is your character planning on sticking just to summer isle or looking for mainland access?

If you're looking for mainland access will need you to fill out the Shard plotline (strenghts & weaknesses) section.

Here's a link that will help http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?..._Plot_Line

Also if you have questions please feel free to reajch out in discord.

Can't wait to RP with you again! ☺
okie thank you, i thought i was missing something!
someone who was summoned because of their intricate ability to feel the pain of others, an empath, a seer, she is a toy in the realm of chaos, at her whim, and the whisper in her ear, she seeks to follow the truth of the voice that reaches her.. obeying at costly measures, for others at times. she is driven by the desire to reveal the identity and motives of the voice that laces through her thoughts, musing, willing, suggesting such amusing experiances, all in the name of entertainment.. a selfish little child at heart, thought quite the theatrical imposter when nessiscary to advance her own collection of tortured souls, leading toward her own house eventually, a house dedicated, to the whisper in her ear..

strengths:
Actress/Bluff
Easy on the eyes/Bait
speaks with the dead and other hidden entities..the realm of spirit flows
able to divine messages
herb lore and medicine and poisons
imparted visions with sense of touch to living and dead flesh.

weakerness:
very fair skinned, burns in the sun allergic
dissociative at times, with out warning withdrawn or shy
explosive temper and willingness to strike back when provoked
visions are traumatizing and often leave her weakened and disorientated.
often ridiculed behind her back to be insane, teased for her abilities.
Thumbs Up!
Thumbs up.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
approved, page for access
thanks!
Application Adjustment requested on 5/08/2020 (paraphrased for the only changes made):

Quote:Technicality, when creating my application, I misunderstood about everyone being summoned into this world, and being a summon construct. I have attached my original approved application below for reference. 

Changes:
Race> Summon/Construct  > Edit: Muiri

Shape Change Graphic: Dryad

Also struck from the weaknesses:

Quote:very fair skinned, burns in the sun allergic

Approved by Daisy 5/08/2020:

Quote:Approved, Bunny. I hope you have a lot of fun with it, from what I witness last night Lilitu seems like an interesting character.

Application Adjustment 7/30/2020 in regards to Special RP Ability:

Quote:What She has:

Special Role-play Ability- Read Tea Leaves, Tell Fortune with Cards or mojo purse

What I want it to change to:

Special Roleplay Ability:

This character is a psychomitrist.  That means they can get details from an object or object owners past, present and future. This character normally only gets two senses: Touch and Smell.  I will use 2d6 dice to determine how successful the divination is, and ask the player/seer for what is discovered. Upon a critical success roll, the character may get a third sense: Hearing.

Why? : Ive already been role playing the latter ability I want , in game, and Id like it to be more official an explained.

In need of approval. Smile
Change Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options