Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manually placed map markers
It would be really great to be able to place our own manual map markers (like those for your armies and scouted armies).  Would make it easier to keep track of some things, and make information sharing much more useful/informative/easier.
I'm not sure where these manual map markers would be placed.

In game on some RPCSS map, or in RPCSS? How would this improve sharing?
(05-03-2020, 11:19 AM)Lara Wrote: I'm not sure where these manual map markers would be placed.

In game on some RPCSS map, or in RPCSS?  How would this improve sharing?

In RPCSS.

Essentially it would help facilitate allied teams to work together (or the selling of information, or whatnot).  If, say, Jane Doe and I are allied, and she tells me that her scouts reported an army in hex 17A, on my RPCSS I could put a custom map marker, like in GoogleMaps, and label is "Jane claims army here" or whatnot.  Basically just makes the 'everything we know or strongly suspect right now' easier to visualize without having to break out PaintShop.
So like sending a message from one person to another person(s) attached to a hex .... I like it.
Well, I meant that you set yourself, not that someone else sends to you, but basically. Setting it yourself means spies (who do not themselves have RPCSS access) could also be functional in that sense.
Topic Options