Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpentry & Logs
It seems that for some reason, since the change in the crafting system, you cannot use raw logs to carpenter with at all now. I have 200 logs in my pack but am told "You do not have sufficient wood to make that" when I attempt to make anything. Since my character is strictly a crafter, NOT a gatherer, he is incapable of milling the logs into boards (which I think would make sense for both carpenters and lumberjacks to do?)

Is there any way this could be fixed or looked into?
That is by design. 

From the update thread:

Lumberjacking
  • All craft skills now use boards instead of logs now! So you must mill logs to boards.

• Logs are milled at a rate of 2 logs per 10 seconds, but you get 2 boards per log now. 10 seconds of chopping + 10 seconds of milling will net you 4 boards in 20 seconds, = 1 board per 5 seconds. 

• You now have a chance of failure to mill logs into boards. This is based on skill level. Players with >60 skill should succeed 100% of the time.

• Max skill for reagents was previously 110, but since we don't go above 100 skill, I have lowered the max skill to 100 so that a player with GM skill consistently gets 2 per 10 seconds.
Alright, I missed that in the overhaul post, my bad. I was confused by the fact that it still lists "logs" as a possible resource on the window, though I imagine that may be hard-coded in or more difficult to change than it may seem.

Please disregard.
I will try to fix the "Logs or boards" message in the craft menus to just say "Boards". It's a widespread problem Big Grin
Fixed for next update: Everything in various crafting menus that used to say "Boards or Logs" now just says "Boards".
Topic Options