Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hex Blacksail
Name: Hex Blacksail
Guild: Black Sail Merchants
Race: Human
Occupation: Business woman, industrial startup, trade merchant, chef

“Through a dream, I was graced by my goddess Inari Okami’s presence.  She asked me, she asked me if I was ready and all I could do was give her an inquisitive look and respond with ready for what before that she devil blasted me into a swirling portal of energy.  Something that you could only imagine from a spooky tale your elders told you about some unknown boogie-man snatching you up.  Well safe to say, I have been transported to a land of something, somewhere, and well I am still learning quite frankly.  I had previous skills as a cook and I have decided to put them to good use.  

After a couple of days in this world I have now begun to adventure out of my safety zone of this little town and make a living for me.  This isn’t the first time this goddess of mine has done this, oh no ...Once she wanted me to help a world where it had no one it that didn’t speak the common tongue ...She still owes me for that one…”
Just suggesting you take a look at this, before I add any more comments!

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication

You're missing several of the required areas, please feel free to hop into Discord with any questions! Smile

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Hello Hex Blacksail,

We do not require applications for characters that are neither requesting a shape change nor requesting access to the main world map.

I am not sure you just missed this or on the wiki or not. But if all you have posted is all you want to apply for then that is approved.

If you realize I do want a shape change or that you do want to be on the world map, we'll need you to update this app or re-apply.

Otherwise, welcome!

Lara
Archiving this for now. If at a later date you decide in favor of the shapechange/world map access, please find a staffer on discord chat, or post an amended application. Thanks.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options