Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knights of the Forest
Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support?
We will be a banner house to Raeyithia
What God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystal?
Artemis.
Player Names: Anemone, Ara and Frrfrr
Brief History
Anemone arrived early in Sanctuary, and felt herself to be alone, to be the Last Unicorn.  This was made even more painful as she had been expelled from her Herd for worshiping Artemis and not a male god.  Slowly she has gathered other new arrived forest folk and developed a connection with native peoples especially the Muiri and forest Aelfeyn.  Together incomers and natives joined together to request permission from the queen of Raeyithia to establish an order of knights dedicated to the protection of the forest and its folk based in the Essendell Castle, native and new.
Cele and Katya have been spoken with, the territory is in Raeyithia, and the land grant was made today following the formal court.
Membership Target:
Our primary target is Aelfeyn, Mauiri and folk of the forest, but there is room for any who share our goals
RPCSS Army Units:
We understand these units will appear in human form.  We will use them as Mauiri and Aelfeyn - glamoured in human form – fighting as part of the order.
Story:  
Ane sat in a pub in Tarașinău and heard of wanton destruction.  forests destroyed, forest folk murdered and forced into hiding.  Everyone told her not to think of it, live for today, but she could not sleep or even graze.  Something had to be done! Artemis commanded it!  Something had to be done, and She – Anemone – would do it.  Gathering like-minded comrades together, she called on them to dedicate themselves as an order of knights, sworn to protect Raeyithia, the forest and its folk.  It was holy work, undoing the evil of the Thorn King, and of thoughtless men.  With great trepidation she approached the queen requesting that her new order of knights take possession of Essendale Castle, and take up the work…
Disclaimer
I agree to all requirements
Anemone, Lady of the Forest
Just wanted to note that Anemone met with Caelestia in game, not Cele. >>
approved

Now I need to :
1 - Set up your faction in RPCSS
2 - Set up your guild stone to link to RPCSS

I need to know how may hex acres that were awarded to your house.
I am assuming this was done and moving the post to the archives.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options