Sahure
Previous Characters
Sahure Izezi, Casimir von Drakken
Character Name -
  Rungnir
Character Race & Sub-Race- Troll.. Snow troll

Alternate Graphic
Snow troll
Character Description/history - Standing around 7'1, 380 lbs with icy blue skin and what hair ( where it grows anyways). Speaks slow and transparent ( he doesn't hide things too well using simplistic words). Has a forceful way when dealing with others to get what he desires. Rungnir is fierce, strong, and a bit slow when it comes to politics. The snow trolls are close cousins to the hill and mountain trolls when it comes to culture beliefs and norms. Often times these small groups of trolls can be sighted around the northern borders hunting and gathering. Rungnir comes from a long line of troll leaders (Chiefdom's) Have three sisters and many, many, cousins.. He thinks.
Currently Rungnir is the head of his house ( to be named when available) as he looks to the southern houses throughout the land to find possible allies or enemies.

Previous World
Not sure what to place here ( waiting for lara to let me know).
thumbs up
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Is this an NPC house?  Aren't you currently leading Andus in RPCSS?   

I know it was mentioned a person can only lead one house.  I assume Lara has an idea in mind but wanted to make it clear to everyone to avoid confusion!
Yup this is for an NPC house that I have in mind ... I need people to run NPC Houses and he's willing to do both. They are pretty distant from each other so it should be ethical.
Perfect! *Thumbs up!*
approved
Topic Options