Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner House: Mythalvian
Name of House: Mythalvian

Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support?
We will be a banner house to Valdrdómr.
What God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystal?
We will be pushing the Yrsa Pantheon across the north.
Player Names: Brea Wynne Wistari, Hrabane Mythalvian, Kitsune Asajiro
Brief History
Brea and Bane arrived here within the last year and joined Valdrdomr.  Since then Brea has been pushing her "Yrsa Pantheon" and gained respect in her guild and with the court of Kraestret, and have requested the fortification in Tiversomin.  
Nir and Daisy have been spoken with, the territory is in Kraestret, and we'll be making formal announcement on Saturday.
Membership Target:
Our primary target is Northern Elves, but there is room for any northern character
RPCSS Army Units:
Got it
Story:  
Brea rested her fingers in her lap as she answered Elliana's questions regarding her intentions for the new house. "My goals are two fold, the first is perhaps the most important to me.  I follow a goddess named Yrsa, she is a tiple goddess.  Battle maiden, earth mother and crone.  She has within her court other gods, two are the great wolf Fenrir and the god of magic Grimnar.  She is mated to a Sea God, and a God of Law & Craftsmen.  I know her, I have served her my whole life, as have my people for two thousand years in a stable society ruled by ethical nobleman and a democrateic process we call a thing or a moot.  I would see my goddess and these traditions used to unite the north and to forever end the tyranny of the thorn king and the destruction of our world by those who have no care of the land."
Disclaimer
Yes ... I get it ...
Done and wiki created.
Topic Options