Demi-human.

Alternate Graphic
N/A

Character Description -

Hieght: 7’8” 

Skin: Brownish red 

Hair: black and muddy 

Eyes: yellowing brown. 

She is quite muscular and covered in the scars of many battles.

Shard Plot Line -

Ara is out for the blood and glory she was denied in her homeland, and how she gets it is inconsequential. She Found a new home in the Knights of the Forrest, She will defend the Forrest to the death if need be.

Special Role-play Ability-

Stone-like skin- Throughout  the years Ara’s skin has become caked in blood and dirt. She can even sharpen blades upon it. 

Previous World

Greywind

Backstory -

Ara was born in a farming village during an orcen raid. Her mother was a sorceress in training. In her quest for power to free her from the dull life of a farm wife She dealt in many dark arts. As so happens without proper tutelage she managed to get that power but not in the way she had expected. A great strength grew inside her unborn child.

When the orcs came Ara’s mother hid the child and did her best to help the villagers fend them off.  With her last breath she cursed the orc chief with a charm. He would find the child and instead of killing it as he would any other he took her in as one of the orcs and raised her as such. As she grew the orcs of the tribe treated her for the most part as they would any orc at the command of their chief. However once the chief’s age became a hindrance to his ability to hold his position, They began to push to have her removed from them. The orcs mocked her and taunted her. She vied for the chief's seat and did cripple many of the warriors. The shaman of the orcs unfortunately sided with the will of the tribe and decreed her cast out upon the chief's death. Since she was not an orc she had no claim to the power of the chief regardless of her obvious prowess for battle. 

As she wandered the hills and forests she came upon a large glowing stone sat in the center of her path. Venting her frustrations she struck the stone with her great clever. The stone did react and she found herself waking in a new land. It was as though even the stone had cast here away.
I'd like to see some of your other characters grow in to mature role-play participants before I approve another one.
I am archiving this for now. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Shard plot line approved -- I was part of actively helping recruit him into one of our new morning guilds.
*snuggles der Sheep*
Topic Options