Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weight of some items
Very low priority.

Would it be possible to change the weight of some items? Maybe a list could be put together so we don't have 10 threads about it.

I'm thinking namely of Scrolls which take almost 1 stone (technically I think it's 0,98 stones based on 200 scrolls weighing 196 stones). You go from 1 log (1 stone) into 1 board (1 stone) into 5 blank scrolls (5 stones). Doesn't make much sense, at least logically.

Or empty alchemy bottles, which weigh just as much as when they are full. I'm sure there are many other items who may use a bit of tweaking in this regard.

Cornelius, dog extraordinaire
Agreed
(09-13-2019, 11:24 AM)Mektor Wrote: Very low priority.

Would it be possible to change the weight of some items? Maybe a list could be put together so we don't have 10 threads about it.

I'm thinking namely of Scrolls which take almost 1 stone (technically I think it's 0,98 stones based on 200 scrolls weighing 196 stones). You go from 1 log (1 stone) into 1 board (1 stone) into 5 blank scrolls (5 stones). Doesn't make much sense, at least logically.

Or empty alchemy bottles, which weigh just as much as when they are full. I'm sure there are many other items who may use a bit of tweaking in this regard.

Ill add to this a few things I found odd to have weighed too much, mostly.
Arrows weight too much currently, and now (alas, as with many other craftables) you can carry more shafts and feathers to the crafting hall and not be able to leave. I am more anoyed by the weight of them when hunting though.
Runes weigh 1 stone each, but the weight dissapears when you slap them onto a runebook. Using a runebook with chivarly is rather tedious.
Most item weights have been reviewed. I assume these are all fine, if not, people will repost and we'll review them.
Topic Options