Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashley Gelder
Heart 
Discord Id - LE / ChoopAdoop
Previous Characters - I played in Requiem, Dark Ages, Teiravon, etc. but my life of casual drinking and drug use destroyed my long term memory. 
Character Name -Ashley Gelder
Character Race & Sub-Race- Human
Alternate Graphic - I was hoping to have an alternate graphic that is just a human male. IE, I'd like to be able to switch genders.
Character Description -The first thing you may notice about Ashley is that she stands nearly half a foot taller than most women, and some amount taller than most men. In fact, her height, and boyish figure tend to often have her mistaken for a man; that is to say, without being formally introduced most would likely assume she were. All in all, the best way to describe her would be 'awkward'. Her limbs are long and scrawny, and she seems a bit too broad for most dresses. She has little curves to speak of, and has a sharpness to her face that, although attractive in a very androgynous sort of way, is somewhat otherworldly.  
Shard Plot Line -Ashley is both skilled in animal husbandry and in medicine. Perhaps her best role is that of a caretaker and servant. In being such, there are plans to participate as this role within a (as of yet unchosen) house. She has a deep seated rage that begs to be exploited, and as god is my witness, it will be. Ashley doesn't know who brought her into Sanctuary, but she does believe that whoever had was gravely mistaken about her moral character.    
Special Role-play Ability- N/A 
Previous World - Anslo (a low fantasy world domineered by organized religion)

Backstory -Ashley was raised, very briefly, in a cloistered community domineered by religion. This is a point in her life that she hardly remembers beyond the scope of the awful things those around her did in the name of their god. The doctrine may be lost on her, but bits and pieces of horror are scrawled about her early years in tiny traumatic flashes. The most notable of which would be her own gelding. She was not born a she, in fact, she was born very much a boy. A single kiss sealed her fate, as she and another boy shared a moment (a moment that was far more fueled by innocent curiosity than lust, as they were both children at the time) of tenderness that the church would deem 'indecent'. The punishment for this of course had been castration, and with it an added surname to display her indecent choices. Ashley would grow older, but she would never mature into either a man or a woman; remaining somewhere in between. The trauma of her childhood and a more than strict upbringing molded her into something that the gods could not ignore. She learned the ways of her church and blended into it's doctrine. All the while, her inner soul flourished with anger and hatred that were simply waiting for proper ignition. The gods saw this spark of anger in her as a beacon; a bright shining signal that she could be used; that there was a power in her waiting to burst forth. Of course, there was no use for here in Anslo anymore, her part would be played elsewhere. 
Very interesting, though ambiguous (what is indeed her moral character? Smile )

Thumbs up
Very interesting backstory, can imagine some fiery interactions with other characters. I'm happy to thumb this up on the condition that the gender-change is possible/approved.
I like this. Thumbs up! Big Grin
thumbs up
Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options