Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impassable barriers and falling through tiles
I was exploring the world map and came across a lot of impassable barriers and even completely fell through and was stuck in an area just outside of the town West of Raedoria.

The exact coords of where I fell through are listed on the map image below.. but all around that area seem to be littered with impassable barriers as well. thorough once over around that town should be considered.

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled1.png]
Are you sure you have the latest map files (from yesterday, 9/9)?
Yes, I had the latest map updates when doing so (got them for the region music and such)
Can confirm the strangeness there. Can't see anything amiss, though, either on my staff char ig, or in CED. There are a couple of other places where I've seen similar things; it's *behaving* like one has the incorrect files - running into invisible things, falling through the ground to a lower 'ground', etc.
For reference, up until the last update, those tiles were swamp. I've noticed similar issues in Carig: invisible tiles and NPCs walking thrugh walls (a gh-gh-gh-ghost!!)

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
This might have to do with Mith forgetting to update the server with the new files, I'll drop him a link to this to see if that might have been the cause.
Can someone test this again for me?
I've not looked at those exact coordinates, but when this issue occurred in the past, it resolved when Mith updated the server files.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Topic Options