Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manawydan Ap Llyr
Discord Id - gwyr

Previous Characters - gwyr ap don
Character Name - Kitsune Asajiro
Character Race & Sub-Race - Human/fox
Alternate Graphic  black fox (the wolf graphic will be fine)
Character Description - Asajiro (first name) is short, 5"7", with black hair and brown eyes.  He is 24 years old
Shard Plot Line - Asajiro is a devotee of war, he will seek out the group which is the most marshal and warlike.  He is, however, fairly mercenary and will sell his sword to the highest bidder.
Special Role-play Ability- He can see in the dark
Previous World - He comes from an earth like world, where the Gods play an active role in the lives of men
Backstory - The battles never end, each day another war, and another lord  - all throughout the God of Chaos driving him on. 

Killing, it's never enough.  A voice speaks in his mind.  Seek destruction, seek victory, seek death.  Let no one stand in your way.  

Finally a battle he can't win.  A thousand troopers surround the cave, he with only his thirteen comrades.  With each assault a hundred enemies are dead, with each assault another comrade dies.  

Finally there is on Asajiro.  He kills a multitude, till an arrow from the dark pierces his eye. He falls, dying....and then wakes up in Sanctuary, and the battle will begin again.

I will be changing his name to Kitsune Asajiro, once approved (Application has been edited with the new name)
"I will be changing his name to Kitsune Asajiro, once approved " - Not sure I understand? Will his name be Manawydan ap Llyr, or Kitsune Asajiro?
His name will be Kitsune Asajiro (kitsune are fox demons in Japan). The application has been edited with the new name.
Thumbs up.
I don't know if you're easy on the eyes, but that text color sure isn't!

Thumbs up

Cornelius, dog extraordinaire
thanks it looked black to me, now changed
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options