Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emery app
Discord Id - Luci
Previous Characters - Dame Fionna Bennett, Queen Briar Rose, Aradia (requiem), Isabella Caliborne (Khaeros)

Name: Emery

Character Race and Sub-Race: Human, No subrace

Alternate Graphic:  None

Character Description:

Human Form: Emery stands at 5'6 and she has red hair and green-gold orbs. She is a smaller lady in form.

Character Kingdom: Kingdom of Miðrvegr- Lives in Andalstad

Special Roleplay Traits:  None at this time

Backstory: 

Emery had diligently followed her God, Kratos and when she was attacked in her shop she called upon him for aid. She was met with a bone chilling quietness in the air. It seemed her God had forsaken her.

As the door pounding become louder Emery reached for her blade and waited for the enemy to enter. She cut them down one by one and soon after she heard a voice upon the air.

It whispered to her "Seek me out and I will give you all the power in the world that you desire".
Emery paused in her work, intrigued by this promise but not certain she believed it.

She replied "What must I do in order to obtain greatness?"

The voice replied to her "Drink the potion on the table behind you and you will fall into a deep sleep. When you awaken you will fulfill your own destiny."

Emery contemplated the command for a moment before nodding and she drank the potion before her. She fell into a deep sleep upon her desk, and awoke in Andalstad.

Shard Plotline Question:
Emery believes that Kratos brought her to this new land to learn more about the arcane arts and to act as a diplomat for the people. She has been forsaken by her God recently though, so she is perhaps open to suggestions. I hope to have her eventually join the Imperium Saecularia.
thumbs up
Thumbs up
Thumbs up.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up

Cornelius, dog extraordinaire
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options