Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome RP Shout-Outs
I had a great time last night! Huge thank you to everyone that I got to RP with as Tylis the scruffy cat. I was involved in some type of RP from 7pm until a little after midnight. Can't wait to see what happens next.
I want to thank everyone who came to the combined court last night! To my co-conspirators, Sahure and Katya, <3! And to Tylis, Caelestia, Kal, and Athina, thank y'all for such a fun evening!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Huge thanks to Aeitheiyniyah, Kal, Damian, Skorgi, and Rin for last night's RP!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Thank you to Selena, Tylis, Lysilia, and Daciana as always for the wonderful RP last evening
Tongue 
Re-injecting this thread..

Shout outs to Kutara for teaching half of the Summer Isle how to speak Dothraki, I've been really enjoying watch your character adapt and change (as he learns English hehe).

A big thank you to Morde as well for continuously putting on great RP events, and of course the fact that she always has plates of cookies for guests upon arrival obviously warrants double points.
Shout outs to Kutara, Baelrad, Hexis, and Listru for the recent RP! It is truly a joy interacting with each of you individually and as a group - cannot wait to see what unfolds for the future.
Thank you to Sofia, Jhasato, and Tiernan for stopping by the Seven Coins tonight. It was fun! I promise not to use viral instead of virile again.  Angel
A huge shout all to all the people who are currently participating in tonight RP event. It is still going as I type. I'm sorry we missed some who were working but I hope we keep having these great moments. 

I didn't expect to see 14 people at this event and I was so pleasantly surprised!
I had a really good role-play with Vittoria today.  I don't think we've had much of a chance to RP her player before, but the character had excellent depth and personality.
A Big shout-out to everyone who have taken the time to role-play with me, a specific mention to Brea, Vittoria and Tiernan for some great RP moments. Thank you for your patience as Darkmane slowly finds his voice in this world.

Also a Big thanks to Listru and his amazing contribution to Dark´s story in the Collaborative Journals.

Smile
Topic Options