Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome RP Shout-Outs
A shout out for the sick burns from Karl Anslem yesterday in the Library. You had me in tears laughing!

Similarly, tonight, to Edward, Katya and VOX. I needed that laugh *so* badly.

Everyone today has been awesome, tbh... Fenwick, Nyre, Adir...something?, Ewlon, Skorgi, Edward, Raewyn... and more I'm sure I've overlooked.
I'm a couple days late on this, so I apologize if I forgot you! Huge thanks to Edward, Katya, VOX, Damien, Cornelius, Daciana, Ewlon and everyone else who came to the Wardens office hours/tavern night. Great fun was had!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Shout out to Nir for having such a great one on one yesterday!
I should really give a shout out to all the Ravens Kiss crew... You all rock

Also a special dragon lass .. almost got chomped good... might in the future *winks*
Feel like a broken record sometimes haha... Parchaa, Annika, Edward, thou rockest mine sockses.

Lara, that scene was so awesome! <3

Aurelien, so much fun, such a cute and unexpected bit.
Aerandir - Thank you I always enjoy the little interactions we have. Thank you

Lyrrin - There is only so much awesome a small package can handle. You leak awesome on everything you do. I'd not be half the Rper I am without you. Thank you 

Raewyn - There are moments that should be recorded for histories sake. Thank you 

Katya - The one and only Flitterbug stay away from the balls. Thank you 

Caelestia - Remember sometimes... you just have to drink the cider and run like hell. Thank you for a very touching RP. 

Nir - Sometimes people are just too honest. Thank you 
General shout out to what has become my main rp crew: Katya, Murr, Raewyn, Edward, and Sahure! Thanks for all the fun.

Extra big shout out and thank you to Cornelius for planning and executing a super fun treasure hunt. Even if Kat and I got bested by the hedge maze. <3
The best part truly is that you were never supposed to go into that hedge maze Big Grin

Cornelius, dog extraordinaire
I had a lovely time with Brea, Daciana, Ewlon, and Skorgi. While the rp had it's moments of seriousness, it had many light heart moments as well which I equally enjoyed. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Had a fun time at the Drak meet and greet.

So many subtle twists and turns.. all of you rock!!!!
Topic Options