Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuman's Bug List [regularly updated]
Alright so it's about time I get to this.  As I go I am going to list things I think may be functioning incorrectly and also maybe suggestions to fix things as well. There may be cross over eith other threads and I will edit out my lost as needed.  I am at work currently but I wanted to put this one before I forgot I will add more when I get home.  There is a lost or tailoring items that do not make what they should but instead make the item above of below it on the crafting menu. Etc.

For starters when you cast fire field on something it disrupts your meditation with every "tick" of damage. Which makes an already pretty useless spell super useless.

[More to come]
I would prefer it if you listed each issue as a single post not multiple issues on the same post.

Thank you
Yeah I mean. I likely wont go through and post everything then I will just list major game breaking ones. Not really trying to turn this into a full time job. I keep a list of things on my desktop in a notepad and if I did anything with it it would be format it in the notepad and post it in this thread. Or I'll just do nada with it. *shrugs* personally I am used to a bug discord channel and just posting things in there as I go and keep it moving. When I get time to sit down and make multiple posts I want it to be RP stories or something I want to do with my limited time if that makes sense.
The reason we ask for separate postings is so each issue can be assigned to a scriptor according to their project list. It's far harder to do if it's a list of potentially unrelated issues. We need people to let us know there are things that need fixing, and it's not unreasonable to ask for some structure in that reporting so they can actually be fixed rather than dumped in a pile like unmatched socks. It doesn't need to be a full time job any more than remembering to put on your seat belt when you get in a car does. Unless there is more going on we need to be aware of, in which case I'd recommend seeking out a staffer to discuss it and work it out.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
Oh no I understand it. I sadly just dont have time to dedicate to this. And I realize staff would then have to put the extra work in to separate my bugs from my post. Which neither of us particularly want to do lol. Which is fine. =] I dont spend much time in UO I have 2 young girls I take care of and I work. I want to spend what little time I have playing with the group of people who brought me here. I used to test. But I'm not staff here and have no interest in being staff or a tester rather. I'm just being honest. I'm not going to put much effort into that. In fact this is already more effort than I wish heh. I could of spent this free hour I happened to have doing other things I actually want to do. Mind you there are a crap load of bugs. So yes it would take a long time to individualize all of them . Much easier for me to format one post but I was only doing that even because I was told discord wasnt the place for it. So ima wash my hands of it all and just play the game. Whether that is here or not doesnt matter much. I'm here for my friends
Thats fine, you do you.  If doing one post each is too much for you that's your call to make.  Just go play, and don't worry about posting anything at all.
Topic Options