• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morv Decanter
[Image: pENKSoXlOPZrsqpXcqfyCX6N4p6VZwaoCWMkXm4R...zrfz3HzZfY]

Discord Id - Bhearus#9217
Previous Characters - None
Character Name - Morv Decanter
Character Race & Sub-Race - Demi-Human
Alternate Graphic - None
Character Description - Morv is 6’5”, bright green eyes, long blond hair usually in a ponytail and always clean shaven. He is seen wearing magnificent gold and white etched full plate armor sometimes with his winged helmet, sometimes without. He wears a fur lined cloak with similar colors. When needed, he wears a great sword on his back, a short sword across his stomach and two swords on either side at his waist. 
Shard Plot Line - Morv feels compelled to begin and establish the House of Di’Vos to bring peace, justice and stability to the world. He feels it is his divine duty to free slaves and provide a safe home for all races, all religions, all beings.
Special Role-play Ability - Morv has an aura of goodness that it can be felt by others when he stands near someone. It brings a calming feeling and could potentially help stop violent acts or shift unfriendly perspectives to one that might listen.
Previous World - Morv is coming from a world of Dragon Riders, Magic, Political intrigue, and much, much more. The world has no name, but contains hundreds of millions of people and a multitude of continents and empires. 
Backstory A boy, just a teenager, took in his surroundings, huge boulders littered the landscape, plenty of places to hide, but very little in the way of food. Behind him a large cave loomed, the soldiers that had been looking for him skipped it.

“They probably did not feel like stopping.” The boy said to himself. He made his way deep into the cave and after some time he found a small pool filled with water leaking through a crack in the mountain wall and he felt elated. Throwing himself onto his knees he slurped and gulped what he could as quickly as he could.

He did not notice the massive claws sitting quietly next to the pool, hidden away in the darkness despite being pure white.

“Do not be afraid.” It was a whisper, but not, the cave felt like it rattled and the boy froze fear gripping him. He slowly looked up to see bright glowing purple orbs in the darkness and as the head of a massive white dragon descended to his level he backed up onto his rear shielding his eyes expecting death.

It did not come. When he lowered his arm the dragon head hung by the pool watching him, amused.

“You… You are not going to eat me?” The boy asked.

“Disgusting.” The dragon whispered again and smirked. The boy was surprised and at that moment he realized just how beautiful, majestic, this dragon was.

“I…. “ The boy felt ashamed. “I am sorry for having entered your home. In my ignorance, I did not know. I will leave immediately.” The boy said as politely as he could.

The dragon chuckled amazement on his face. “Polite even.” the dragon smiled and turned his head to the side, “A good heart too. Rare.” The dragon smiled again, “You must be hungry boy. Here.” The dragon tossed a roasted animal at the boy’s feet.

Years later the boy would be given the name Morv Decanter by the dragon, who would teach him how to befriend dragons and ask them for aid in restoring order in his world. Morv learned a lot from AnjDraciel in the years that followed and their friendship flourished. Morv would teach others how to befriend dragons and build a bond with them, and so they drove out the invading forces and built an empire from the ashes of his home.
Thumbs up

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
I love the story! I'd like to know a little about how Morv came to the new realm however. I can't quite tell if his story starts after he'd been pulled to the current realm, or if it happened years later after he initially met AnjDraciel. Smile
Just to clarify, you mean Demi-Human, correct.

Also...
Quote:Shard Plot Line - Morv feels compelled to begin and establish the House of Di’Vos to bring peace, justice and stability to the world. He feels it is his divine duty to free slaves and provide a safe home for all races, all religions, all beings.

What do you mean by free slaves? Could you clarify that for me. Thanks.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
(09-01-2019, 02:28 PM)Daisy Wrote: Just to clarify, you mean Demi-Human, correct.

Also...
Quote:Shard Plot Line - Morv feels compelled to begin and establish the House of Di’Vos to bring peace, justice and stability to the world. He feels it is his divine duty to free slaves and provide a safe home for all races, all religions, all beings.

Demi-Human as in lieu of all races? Or Demi-Human as his race? Smile  If we are talking about all races, he means all races, Dragons, Vampires, etc, etc.. He is human though. Unless I misunderstood. Smile

(09-01-2019, 01:02 PM)Annika Wrote: I love the story! I'd like to know a little about how Morv came to the new realm however. I can't quite tell if his story starts after he'd been pulled to the current realm, or if it happened years later after he initially met AnjDraciel. Smile

He met AnjDraciel well before he came to Sanctuary. My intention was to have AnjDraciel pulled into Sanctuary by Brutus at some point after Morv and show AnjDraciel with Morv (likely as a White Wyrm) at some point.

(09-01-2019, 02:28 PM)Daisy Wrote: Just to clarify, you mean Demi-Human, correct.

Also...

Yes, several kingdoms, Kraestret and Miðrvegr are active participants in slavery with minor nuances from Morv's perspective. Raeyithia's perspective on slavery is worth RP debate I believe, but the goal is offer an alternative perspective on freedom and push that agenda.
All playable human characters are considered demi-human, since we are essentially the heroes of the story. NPC character are what we would say are basic humans.

Thank you for answering my questions. Approved, as a demi-human. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
(09-01-2019, 09:33 PM)Daisy Wrote: All playable human characters are considered demi-human, since we are essentially the heroes of the story. NPC character are what we would say are basic humans.

Thank you for answering my questions. Approved, as a demi-human. Smile

Woot! Thank you!
Topic Options