Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daemos Aryn
Discord Id -ModerateThundr#4341  ((on the server I have changed it to the character name, Daemos Aryn))

Previous Characters-none
Character Name -Daemos Aryn
Character Race & Sub-Race-Aelfeyn-Tolkien Silvan
Alternate Graphic-I think ill stick with the standard in game elf graphic if possible
Character Description - About 6 foot 10, brown hair, piercing blue eyes. pale skin that is muscled and athletic, runners body type. Hair is shorter with longer bangs and some fluff on the sides. He typically wears reds and golds over his mail, and seems to favor thinner more elegant weapons. He himself has minor scarring and is often called beautiful by men and mer alike. He has a charming smile but ice in his eyes.
Shard Plot Line -A member of The Sacred August Order of the Black Lion, Daemos strives to put The God King Brutus in control of the land and to eradicate the "darker" denizens of the night. This is outwardly however...Secretly he harbors a slight resentment of being taken from his home and may have JUST A LITTLE too much interest in the darker folks that do exist. He seeks to possibly unite them either in peace or through iron to fly under the same banner as he and his friends. This may take years, decades even..A quest to be passed down from generation to generation of select few Black lions.. 
Special Role-play Ability- when Daemos is angry, he seems to give off more extreme amounts of heat. Raising the temperature of the air directly around him by only a few degrees, but the effect is noticeable near immediately, to a point where it may make some people short of breath, or more uncomfortable than usual.
Previous World-Middle Earth
Backstory -In middle earth Daemos was an elven warrior from the 2nd age. He honed his skills over the centuries and oft found himself crafting the very blades he favored using. He knew some companions in his ages, but chose to mostly have dealings with his elven brethren. He himself had very few other companions from this world, however he did know and frequently found himself hanging out with Damian and Alaster, now of the Black Lions. Keeping to himself yielded a lonely lifestyle but kept Daemos vigilant and aware of the darker denizens that existed. He found himself set to the task of guarding different ancient ruins from more evil beasts and creatures of the world. He proved adept at this and as time went on he was allowed more freedoms for exploration. In his travels he found different relics and items from Ages past. Eventually he stumbled upon a relic that seemed to connect him to the being he now knows as "God King Brutus." By Brutus's strength Daemos was pulled from middle earth and brought to his new kingdom. He met some familiar faces here in Damian and Alaster, both coming here via different accords. He took the same vows as they and followed their leadership in this unfamiliar world. He has been here for nearly 5 years now...to the day..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If something needs to be changed, please let me know ^_^
Thumbs up, but be aware that the standard elf graphic is not currently available with our client version due to some graphic bugs.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
Thumbs up, excellent twist to his plotline Smile
Tats fine, ill use the human one but RP wise i can have ears right? thats basically all that I need xD
Thumbs up, with the aforementioned notes.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Approved! Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options