Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aisha al-Nazari
Discord Id - Cons

Previous Characters - None

Character Name – Aisha al-Nazari

Character Race & Sub-Race - Human

Alternate Graphic – A black bird (http://www.uoguide.com/Bird) (I would the ability to shapeshift into a raven. If that is not feasible for a human, I will completely understand)

Character Description – A petite and frail-looking woman in her early twenties with pale brown skin and long straight hair, more often than not hidden and obscured under her head wrap. Her figure is predominately shaped by her long wrapped clothing that seems so catch every gush of wind, making it move and flap all the time. Her gaze is firm and somewhat dreamy, but she is willing to offer a glimpse of a smile to passing strangers.

Shard Plot Line – The sole driving force in Aisha's life has been her struggle for knowledge and the consequent power and independence it brings. She sees the conflict as an opportunity to obtain the wisdom and knowledge of the arcane from the sandy dunes of Andus to the rolling hills of Emlyn. Betterment of her "kin" is a welcome addition, but hardly her main purpose.

Special Role-play Ability - An ability of shapeshifting into a black raven, masking her presence and making her a perfect instrument in a spy network. 

Backstory – Raised as an orphan on a harsh desert plane of Andujar, struggle and constant strife is all Aisha has ever known during her childhood. A place where the strong and wealthy rule of the masses with the iron fist has thought her one lesson: that the only person who will every care and look after you .. is you and you alone. It was only due to her whits and resourcefulness that she managed to gather pieces of knowledge and finally combine them into a spell that could take her out of there. She stands on her own now, one against the world and all the knowledge that will soon be within her grasp.
Hello Cons,

A few points:

Sub-Race, is technically Demi-human for all player characters.

The Bird, unfortunately UO only has the small bird and the eagle. The other person playing a raven is using the eagle graphic dyed black, perhaps you'd prefer that.

Shard Plot Line, while I like the personal goal for your character, how does this play into her caring about the kingdoms, gods or political game play of the storyline?
(08-30-2019, 09:12 AM)Lara Wrote: Hello Cons,

A few points:

Sub-Race, is technically Demi-human for all player characters.

The Bird, unfortunately UO only has the small bird and the eagle.  The other person playing a raven is using the eagle graphic dyed black, perhaps you'd prefer that.

Shard Plot Line, while I like the personal goal for your character, how does this play into her caring about the kingdoms, gods or political game play of the storyline?

Hey.

1) I can go with small bird graphic, dyed black.
2) She sees the whole political game as an extension of her inner struggle to not feel helpless and to be the master of her own fate. The more powerful the kingdom she will back becomes, the more power and knowledge she will have at her disposal and ultimately, independence. As for the Gods, she really doesn't care much for that.

I bit unconventional, I agree, but might spice things up.
Thank you, thumbs up
thumbs up
Thumbs up.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs Up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options