null

Character Name 

Illuman Daeamis

Character Race & Sub-Race

Demi-Human - Harbinger

Alternate Graphic

http://www.uoguide.com/Harbinger Etheral_warrior_male2 blackish crimson hue

Character Description

Illuman Stands taller than most, if you had to guess you would estimate a few inches over six feet tall.  His demeanor suggest he is older than he looks, however going by outward appearance only you would estimate his age to be roughly thirty to thirty-three years old.  His jet black hair flows over his broad shoulders which accentuates his bright eyes; if one were to stare long enough the bright amber hue would seem to flicker into a deeper red.  As you look him over you can't help but notice his well kept clothes and accessories match perfectly, he seems to have a sense of fine fashion and putting it all together with his matter-of-factness would oft times lead one to think of him as arrogant or simply very knowledgeable depending on one's stance. An extremely enticing fragrance emanates from his person, almost as if attracting certain peoples and creatures to himself.  While he isn't overly abrasive his overall demeanor and appearance warns you to perhaps not stare too long.

Shard Plot Line 

Illuman is one of the first of the Harbingers, if not THE first, under Primarch Solomon Archamus http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...52#pid1352

Special Role-play Ability

Illuman posses the ability to entice and convert weaker willed peoples and sometimes creatures to do his bidding and in turn the bidding of The Crimson Queen.  A gift given by the mother is he is able to change shape into the very image of his positions namesake, a Harbinger; sometimes of doom, chaos, blood, however to those who follow him he is the Harbinger of power, knowledge, immortality.

Previous World

Illuman was trapped within a world known as "Eden".  He had always thought himself born of that world however run ins with the overlords of that particular realm now led him to believe he had been captured and enslaved there only to be freed by The Crimson Queen.  With her help Illuman's soul had escaped the power of The Songmaker, who continually tricked poor souls into endlessly reincarnating into a world that sucked ones essence from them to power their very existence.

Backstory 

Illuman sat in front of an ominous looking being, one spoken of in hushed whispers throughout Eden as "The Songmaker".  It was here The Crimson Queen entered his mind and and took her chance to seize one of her most loyal souls from the clutches of those who had enslaved him.  The Songmaker tried to seduce Illuman into returning to the world from whence he had just come with warnings of eternal darkness and nothingness should he chose otherwise.  The Songmaker's words faded into nothingness and The Crimson Queen entered his mind fully.  Before he knew it he felt an elated rush of energies swirl about him as his vision turned deep red.

In an instant Illuman's senses were all at once flooded.  The scent of fresh flowers smashed into into nostrils.  He heard odd noises and playful chatter all around him.  Through blurred vision he could make out what seemed to be dancing pixies or fae of some sort.  While his vision was clearing he made note of them falling to the dirt and laying ever so still.  Shaking it off the blury things began to come into focus.  He then heard loud hoofs rushing towards him and as a force of habit he uttered a small phrase and made a few hand gestures before he even saw what was rushing at him.

"In Ex Grav" He uttered without a second thought.  Seemingly out of nowhere a field appeared in between what he now saw to be a horned horse shining bright white and himself.  This odd looking horse ran into the field and stuck there in place.  Illuman collected his thoughts uttered a few more words and snapped his fingers.  In an instant the horned horse exploded in a fury of various energies then collapsed to the ground.

He heard from his side “Can’t have you go spoiling the surprise to everyone. Marvelous little things, though…” as he saw all sorts of delicate creatures drop to the ground.

As he looked around he saw an enormous amount of crimson red portals shimmering out of existence and left standing in their place were a bunch of confused looking "people".

"So the time has come.  Finally.  Let us begin." He said loudly and joined his brethren.
I'll be honest, I am not sure I understand the special ability. Pending some clarity, thumbs up.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
Oh! It basically equates to high charisma. Allowing NPCs or low level mobs to aid or do things they otherwise may not for others.
So long as you know it's totally an RP thing and not a game mechanic thing, or that you are planning on using skills to MAKE it possible to be a game mechanic thing, then cool beans. Smile

Also, I'm going to have to apologize for missing this at first, but the Harbinger mob and graphic is not available with our current setup. You may have to finagle it with something else.

bump city
Oh definitly just a little flavor is all. It's just RP. The harbinger thing sux considering it fits so perfectly with what were doing [guild wise] I will have to rethink this a bit. I did put alot of effort into this and look forward to RPing this all out

EDIT: I updated my graphic to go with UO fiddler as reccomended by someone and to dye it a deep dark color to get where I want to go. Lmk if this works pretty please Wink
Yes, the ethereal warrior is in and will work fine.

Thank you very much Halikar. I appreciate it.
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options