Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge with Healing and Pets (Solomon or Mithril)
I went hunting with Anemone at about 5 PM Japan time, I am in a Guild she is not.  During the hunt I was told that I could not heal her (you cannot perform beneficial acts on this player) and she was getting the same message.  I am also having a problem with my horse (wonderfully happy and well fed) which allows me to ride, but if I get off wanders off, and I can not give it commands.  I also cannot heal it, and am getting the same message.
I suspect the horse was unrelated, but the inability to heal some one not in the guild (the other has not been tested) continues. Anemone was in my party.
Regarding the horse: What is your animal taming skill, and your animal lore skill? I wonder if lack of one or both is causing the commands issue.
Yeah, we figured out the horse issue was almost certainly due to his (lack of) animal lore. The beneficial acts is an issue, though. It seems you can only perform beneficial acts on your own guildmates currently - not on members of other guilds, nor unguilded people (and they you).
This is probably high-priority then since we're all guilding up now.
Verified, healing outside your own guild does work now. Archiving.
Topic Options