Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemony Twistybee
Discord Id - Cinders#2130

Previous Characters - Currently Nyre and Jata Raara, none previous

Character Name - Lemony Twistybee

Character Race & Sub-Race- Muiri, Pixie

Alternate Graphic - pixie or changeling (I think)

Character Description - Lemony is a diminutive female pixie with delicate, colorful butterfly wings and a teeny, twinkling ever-ready giggle. One ear is pointed, but the other looks as though the tip has been snipped clean off. She usually dresses in bits of flowers, leaves, spidersilk or nothing at all.

It isn't often Lemony would choose to glamour herself, but on rare occasions she appears as a young, slender Aelfeyn woman with straw-blonde hair and mischievous violet eyes.

Shard Plot Line - None, at the moment, for now she will stay on Summer Isle.

Special Role-play Ability- N/A

Previous World - The Black Forest

Backstory - One morning, Lemony fell out of a dew-laden blossom to thump softly onto the grass below. She picked herself up, shook off her wings, and took to the air to explore - being born was so exciting! She spent her first few years of life flitting around from village to village, watching all the bustle and commotion. Over the weeks and years, the lure of borrowing got the best of her and she began taking what struck her as interesting. One day it might be the left glove of a carpenter to use as a nest of sorts, and the next it was the twice-lost thimble of a tailor. These things were rarely noticed, until the day it was. Lemony lost the tip of her favorite ear that day, as well as the pretty, sparkling rock she really, really wanted. She was in a foul mood as she found a place to rest, meaning she sang only one song instead of three and only laughed 14 times before falling asleep - really bringing down her average giggles per day.

One morning, Lemony fell out of a dew-laden blossom to thump softly onto the grass below. She picked herself up, shook off her wings, and took to the air to explore - being born again was so exciting!
This sounds like a very cute character concept!

However, I think perhaps a bit more thought needs to go into the plotline question. The gods have brought everyone - ALL the player characters - here to fight for them. Why would one of them have brought her? What benefit is it that she provides, that one of them would have brought her here for? And/or - what is her motivation to get involved? Having sticky fingers is a character aspect, not a motivation. Why would she join a House/Kingdom?
Updated! I'll keep her on Summer Isle for now and maybe find a place for her later on Smile
Thumbs up for Summer Isle access Smile
*Thumbs up*
Hello! Since you are keeping her in Summer Isles for now, I am going to move this application to the completed boards (you don't need an approved application for Summer Isles). In the future if you decide to get involved in the shard plot line you will need to edit the application and note how you want to get involved.

I hope you have fun!

P.S. I love pixies!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options