Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gratian Kilner Character Application
Discord Id - PlasticHobo#4176

Previous Characters - Andrej Ralnaran (Grimmwold)
Character Name - Gratian Kilner 
Character Race & Sub-Race - Demi-Human. No Sub race
Alternate Graphic - None
Character Description - Six feet tall with clear athletic features. Ear length dusty brown hair with a clean shaven face. Mismatched tanned skin. Youthful but unremarkable facial features.
Shard Plot Line - Gratian will be a man for hire. Indirectly stoking the fans of war as he searches for work,wealth and power. The all-father Woden has brought him to his world for this very purpose. Gratian himself believes he has been brought here for a chance to redeem his past life.
Special Role-play Ability- Honestly haven't a bluddy clue. Every idea I have for a merc type character turned out to have a mechanic for it, so I'll update this in the future. If at all.
Previous World - Alternate Middle-Age Northern England.
Backstory - Failure. That is how best to describe the life of Gratian Kilner. A complete failure of a man. He had let everyone in his life down, or they had left before he could. Now he was old, too old to matter, too old to be of use.

He lay his head back against the tree he was sheltering under and closed his eyes. In his right hand he held onto a small worn effigy of his favoured god, Woden. He couldn't remember now when it had been carved for him, not that it had helped him a great deal, he hadn't felt favoured by Woden for decades, if ever.

As he sat there, his mind raced through all the mistakes he had made and how he would rectify them. If only he had been stronger back then, had more wealth, more power….

Unbeknownst to Gratian, Wodan was watching, Wodan was listening and Wodan was acting.

When Gratian finally escaped his own mind, his opening eyes came to see that whilst he was still under a tree, the world around him was no longer the one he called home and his body was decades younger. 

He looked to the statue in his hand, to Woden the All-father and smiled. This was his work, the All-father had spoken and Gratian would not let this life go as lamley as he had his first.
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up
Looks good. Thumbs up!
I like the redeeming nature of the backstory/character description. I hope the character evolves for you and becomes something you really enjoy. Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options