Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tordek
Discord Id -Tordek Vanguard
Previous Characters -Tordek. Tordek Vanguard, Langan Nemeis.
Character Name - Tordek
Character Race & Sub-Race - Human/Dwarf mix. Not quite Human, not quite Dwarf. (It was an awkward conception as his Mother had a penis and his Father a vagina but both of them were world renowned for their impeccable beards.)
Alternate Graphic - If he could make himself prettier he would.
Character Description - Stout, Stocky. 5'2" of solid muscle encapsulated in one hell of a fat cap. Mangy beard and hairy. Smells of a bad cheese, latex, and ginger. .
Special Role-play Ability- Drinking people under the table. Blowing up outhouses.
Backstory - Given his lineage he ran the circuit of pageants. His beard alone has won over 24 awards in 35 provinces. But that was then, this is now. After the Incident at the Tanning Hut, his beard is now a disheveled mess of what it once was. His turn to Drink was stark but wholly encompassing. Going from Beard Modelling to sewer sleeping was a change he has already become accustomed to. If you're not wise, that bag of coin he hands you might be the contents of his chamber pot.
Yaaaaay, Tordek!

Okay, so! Do you want access to the wider world map and RPCSS with this character?

If so, I will point you here, to this part of the application:

Shard Plot Line

The new World Map and RPCSS are tied to the main shard plotline. The plotline revolves around the struggle and conflict between kingdoms and noble houses. Access to both the world map and RPCSS requires a character who is designed to participate.
By participate, we mean that the character wants to see their chosen god, kingdom, or noble house reach a position of power and prestige which will ultimately be in conflict with other characters' goals. Duty and ambition on behalf of the kingdom/house/god are perfectly acceptable causes for motivation.

((Here is the full link: http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?..._Plot_Line))

Just missing a few minor things (Previous World, etc), but I can link you to the new application format, too! ((http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication))

Anyway, I am excited, I love dwarves! Big Grin Let anyone know or poke me in Discord, too, if you have any questions about my input!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Need that question added before thumbing
With the issue of RPCSS at hand, I believe I will have this char as non RPCSS as Tordek isn't really fitted for such.

I will have to reserve this application for a future date as a secondary non-RPCSS char and will be submitting a new app for a char better suited for RPCSS.
You can have both chars approved now and use them when you like.

But considering you are not requesting a shape change, nor are you requesting world map access, you didn't even need to apply for this char. So I'm filing it in the approved bin as it.
Topic Options