Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skorgi
Discord Id - Parchaa

Character Name - Skorgi

Character Race & Sub-Race-    Aelfeyn, sub-race Trow

Alternate Graphic  No need  just pale skin and silver hair

Shard Plot Line - I am aligning with Ravens Kiss and will be assisting the Matron Daciana and the Councilor's in some Tactics and trying to offer what advice I can ..  Maybe even some shady things as well.

Character Description -
Height 7'
Skin Color - Very Pale
Hair Color Silver with a hint of Blue
Eyes - A deep purple with silver blue iris
Build-  Lithe but with a lean musculature
Slightly pointed ears
And of course the slightly pointed Teeth
[Image: 3eca170e928b391adbb1409148ccc941.jpg]
Character Kingdom - I am not sure at this point  The Kingdom of Kraestret

Special Role-play Trait-  Almost impervious to cold yet extreme heat does cause discomfort

Backstory -  The dreams or facets of reality Skorgi has lived bring pleasure to his being.  There have been those where he can remember clearly his link to the Lord and Lady and creation of his Race.  Descending upon a lesser tribe of humans in the cold northern reaches, luring away the females and setting traps for the pitiful warriors that follow.  Pinning the male fighter to the ground and looking deep into his eyes as he screams and prays for release... experiencing the light slowly fade as his soul is released.  Exalting in the experience of pain and suffering.  Lustful urges explored and all facets pleasures explored.
And yet there is something more to this reality,  something final in the struggle for power and supremacy, to see the Lord and Lady set above all others.  A driving need for domination of the lesser races, to bend them to his will or destroy them utterly.  The search starts for those who follow the true powers.
Yay! Thumbs up
Updated in Red for plot line
Topic Options