Discord ID: Cele

Character Name: Nova
Other Characters: Caelestia Roisin and Rin
Character Race: Muiri
Sub-Race: Sylph, cousin of the pixie
Alternative Graphic: Changeling

[Image: unknown.png]

Character Description:
Diminutive and slight, with the exception of her brightly colored butterfly-esque wings, she is humanoid in figure with pointed ears and sharp teeth. To those who are not intimately familiar with the different Fey species she is often mistaken for a pixie.

In her human glamour she appears young and petite, standing at an even 5 foot. Large sapphire eyes peer out from beneath a fall of auburn hair. Porcelain skin gives her an air of doll-like fragility.  

Kingdom:
None, she plans to stay on Summer Isle.

Shard Plot Line:
No access to world map needed for this character at this time.  

Special Roleplay Trait:
Natural Affinity - She is in tune with nature, and can commune with it. Though nature does not necessarily speak to her with words, she can sense and feel what it needs. For instance, when and where a tree may need to be pruned to keep it healthy, before any outward signs are present.

Previous World: The fey wood of A Midsummer Nights Dream

Backstory:

Another long night of revelry in the Queen’s court was slowly winding down as dawn began to wake. Many of her brethren were already fast asleep in the arms of the forest but Nova did not yet feel tired. Instead she felt a small pull inside of herself, leading her to fly above the tree line and toward the rising sun. It was a glorious sight and beckoned to the little sylph.

In truth, she had grown weary of the Queen’s court and longed for something more. It had started as a tiny niggling in the back of her mind when she dreamt but grew to consume her thoughts more and more, day after day. Today felt different. Today she would find what she was being called to.

She flew until she was too tired to go any further, finding a safe spot hidden in the gentley swaying tendrils of a willow tree. Sleep was almost immediate and when she awoke she was no longer in the Queen’s forest but somewhere new. In the distance she could see the outline of a town. Perhaps this would be her new home.
First off, love the phrase "tiny niggling." Looks like a great character!

Thumbs up!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up, for Summer Isle only.
Thumbs up!
approved
Topic Options