Character Name -
Mogrand DeLeon

Character Race & Sub-Race-
Race: Human
Sub-Race: Demi-Human

Alternate Graphic-
N/A

Character Description -
Mogrand stands at 6'4" and weighs in at somewhere around 300lbs. He large in all aspects, from muscular definition to a large gut protruding out. He keeps his head and face completely shaved and is an overall hulking mass of armor and weapons.

Shard Plot Line -
Mogrand aims to keep himself from The Sands for as long as he can help it. Hoping not to displease his divine benefactor, he serves at the will of the Primarch of the Imperium Saecularia.

Special Role-play Ability-
None, though His power of condescension and sarcasm can be certainly seen as "special".

Previous World
Eden (Requiem World)

Backstory -
Mogrand wandered aimlessly through a neverending desert. Something he had done for what seemed like lifetimes and it never seemed to end.
He trudged along filled with the waxing and waning emotions of Rage and Despair as any would, knowing that he was forsaken to this task for all eternity.

"You lived a burdened life of power, deceit and conquest. Serve me with such talent and be granted release." A disembodied voice eerily rang in Mogrand's ears.

"Who are you, Show yourself?!" Mogrand called out, startled by the creepy voice. The first sound he had heard other than sand shifting in what seemed like ages.

"Do not make demands of me you insignificant worm. Serve or continue your futile march for all time." The voice hissed in reply.

Mogrand took a moment to compose himself, and fully process what was being said. It was no choice at all really, to be free of The Sands he would do absolutely anything at this point.
"ours is not to wonder why. Ours is just to do or die" Mogrand murmured to himself before he called out.
" I accept, I shall serve thee!"

"You shall indeed, seek the Primarch of the Imperium Saecularia for their will is mine." The voice echoed as it and the sands beneath Mogrand's feet began to fade away, leaving him standing in a new fresh and fertile world once again.
thumbs up
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up
Thumbs up.
approved
Topic Options