Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CED (Structual) Fixes
2652,1014,7  - Hamelin Castle, needs it's town sign removed above the doorway

3821,1849,25 - Andalstad Craft Hall, 2 Tables from upstairs need bumping up, they appear on the lower level and are able to be walked under.

3786 1782 0 - Andalstad Castle Kitchen, tile allows you to fall into the floor and get stuck.

3792 1768 0 - Andalstad Castle - Grass under this large area is underground and needs covering or removed with dirt or stone tile.--- I don't mind this so much and since I don't find it huge I'm skipping it for now.

3803,1886,40 - Andalstad Bridge allows person to fall into waterfall and get trapped. This was done on purpose and you can get out of it... Keep trying.

3756,1861,52 - Andalstad Roof with Fire Beacon, Drop off into many places onto roof and become trapped. I Think this is fixed, however without actually being able to walk it I'm not sure, so we will see when it's updated. Smile

3827,1787,50 - Andalstad Castle, drop off into roof - becoming trapped.  Two tiles?

3883,1771,50 -Andalstad Castle, Logs coming through the walls into the hallway on two small rooms. Please check these coords... I don't see the issue at this location.

3811, 1787,70- Andalstad Castle, tile allows you to drop down behind the statute out front of the castle from the roof. This one is sorta cool... *just skips it for now...*

3865,1779,40 - Andalstad  Can fall into the roof from balcony and become trapped from many place/most sides of it.

3868, 1814, 0 - Andalstad   One Tile Hole in the road, you can fall into and get stuck.

3859,1835,0 - Andalstad   Roadway Northern Bannister missing, allowing NPC's and Players to fall into the water under the city.
2685, 1306, 47 Staircase you can fall off into an area of the mountains with no escape --- I think I fixed this but we will see once it's edited and we can walk it. - Daisy
Wormwood, the trees in many of the major cities needs to be modified since the tree graphics were enlarged. Briar Hollow I believe should be done for the next update since Nir, has been working on it. Focus if possible one what you previously were looking out for, stairs or spots you fall into and get stuck, missing wall graphics etc.

Thank you for keeping an eye out. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
No worries, removed that post! I'll keep my eyes out for the little CED nubbins.. :p
Bump for Daisy, Status?
I have gone through this thread and consider it from my end---DONE. Smile

1 1
Some of my previous fixes did not work, I have now edited them for the next update and hopefully they will work.

1 1
Topic Options