Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mitzoflix
Discord Id -Lara#9755

Previous Characters: Lara Ox

Character Name -Mitzoflix

Character Race & Sub-Race-Hoggur, swamp dragon

Alternate Graphic: swamp dragon

Character Description - Mitzy as she is commonly called is squat with a long torso and short legs.  She is not overweight but rather muscled and curvy.  She has all the features one might expect to see in a human shifted Hoggur -- broad cheeks, flat wide nose, pronounced front teeth and slightly larger ears.  She is also a bit of a klutz and is likely to knock over something when turning around or reaching over a desk.  Her smile is ever present and her speech rough.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png

Shard Plot Line - Mitzy has no reason to go to the world map at this time, I'll update her later if that develops.

Special Role-play Ability-When in swamp dragon form she "breaths" what amounts to ghostbuster-like ectoplasm.

Previous World: Original Sanctuary

Backstory - Mitzy floated for a time, loosing track of herself until she began too hear chanting and and the sounds of magical ritual.  She felt herself being drawn towards the sound, but wanted a nap instead so she ignored it.  Time passed, and she was awoken again, this time by her mother.  Or rather the being she thought of as her mother, the great and beautiful red winged dragon that Mitzy so wished to be.  This time mother lowered her head and nudged Mitzy's round body to wakefulness.  "Mitzoflix", mother called, "I need you to go help this wizard for me, your knight isn't coming back, but I have a new job for you." 

"Oh alright" Mitzy thought accommodatingly, "If you wish mother", and she let herself be drawn towards the renewed chanting and summoning; hoping that this time she would be her true self, sleek and fire red with great flames of fire to roast the perfect sausage. At the very least she hoped the new place had sausages, preferably cow sausages.  Mitzy almost fell back to sleep dreaming of fat round juice cows, but the mage mother wanted her to go see was rather good at all that hollering and banging ...

She lumbered to her feet, beat her vestigial wings and launched herself and impressive 4 inches off the ground before landing with a splat in Gregori's summoning circle.

(Mitzy is both a summon and a Hoggur, but based on her origins, appearance  and weakness, I am picking her race as Hoggur.)
Oh goodness, she sounds cute XD

Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up!
Dirty Hoggur. *Thumbs up!*
Somehow reminds me of a Gronkle from How to Train Your Dragon.

*Thumbs up!*
She sounds like a lot of fun. Approved! Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options