Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carigsay
Carigsay

https://ibb.co/Z81PqSM

Okay, I did a major renovation in terms of dye job and additional elements to the outward facade. I'm still working on this but it is a pretty massive project and I would LOVE some help, if anyone who has a decent ability in CED is willing.

What I need done...
  1. All the floors in the inside of structures do NOT have the edging which drives me crazy. The edge work needs to be done. <---- This is honestly the most tedious of things that I would love someone to get done.
  2. If you feel capable of mimicking my style/design of the place I'm also happy to pass that along, but keep in mind that if it is not executed correctly I reserve the right to change it. Please contact me in Discord if you want to do this.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Bump, Status?
I believe Kutara has been working on this. Looks like most, but not all, of the floors are done. Not sure about the facade.
Okay, I have modified the South and East sides of this castle so it matches the design/changes I did. The North/West sides still need work but they are less visible sides (which is why I focused on the South/East.

This place will still need work but for now at least, it is updated enough that it will work well. I will continue to work on... but I need to move on for a bit to close out some other things.

1 1
Thank you daisy
Although Kutara is still currently working on this, all major changes have been done, designed finalized. This will likely need a bit more tweaking and decorating which I am sure she is currently working on. If I find some time, I will also help. For now I am calling this project complete. Smile

1 1
The floors are all updated and some deco got in. Still a bit grumbly that the fancier custom bits apparently don't show up in CED, but...making do.

I'll keep working on this as much as possible.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Topic Options