Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Salvotore Caliga
Discord Id - Colbron
Previous Characters - Zesty
Character Name - Salvotore Caliga
Character Race & Sub-Race- Aelfeyn - Leanan Sidhe
Alternate Graphic - White Wolf
Character Description - At 28 years of age and a little over six feet in height, Salvotore is known for his jet black disheveled hair, clothes reeking of the coal and filth, and black tattoos adorning his arms like sleeves. His eyes are dull green, like many of his lineage, and his demeanor reflects the sullen outlook of those who came from his realm.
Shard Plot Line - A blacksmith and armoured warrior -- his place will likely be in Kraestret as a guard. 
Special Role-play Ability- Nada.
Previous World - His realm, like many of the Sidhe, was ruled by a Fairyking, but the difference was how this King ruled. This King has become so obsessed with his distrust for the outside world that he kept all of his people under lock and key. Although they were free to roam the land, they were so strongly deterred from taking their human form that it was an extreme oddity to see someone outside of their natural form. Salvotore's natural tendencies as a Leanan Sidhe had become hamstrung; his desires were in the human realm and when one of his peers gave him the option to leave, it did not take him long to say yes.
Backstory - He was groomed from birth to join the military by his Father, in a foolhardy attempt to break the ever-growing stigma that the Caliga bloodline has lost their strength of arms. His childhood was spent reading books on military strategy, understanding the need for the seclusion from outside realms proclaimed by the Fairyking – topics he all loved, up until puberty.

His twenties did not go exactly as planned, and he found himself shifting into his human form in seclusion, drinking heavily and complaining about how restrictive his life had become under the Fairyking. His small tight-knit group accepted his constant misery, but did not support his "glass half empty" personality, and dedicated as much time as they could to shifting his attentions away from the realms outside of this own. Ultimately though, even if he could keep the facade up, they would naturally shift back and his gypsy-like desires would begin to creep into his life once again. 

Now, with the option to made an impact in this new realm, he strives to do just that. Maybe after draining one... okay, two... humans of their lifeforce. I mean, why would they complain? He would make them virtuosos, their essence was all that he asked for in return. His time to truly become a Leanan Sidhe were just beginning.
Thumbs up! (*pumps Kraestret pompoms!*)
Thumbs up
Thumbs up!

Special Roleplay Ability: "Nada" Tongue Love it.
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
approved
Topic Options