Character Name -
Myrddin Emrys
Character Race & Sub-Race-
            Muiri -Red Dragon
Alternate Graphic
Red Dragon
Character Description –
            True form – red dragon
Human Form – 5”7, slight with red hair and a red beard and piercing golden eyes. He has a red dragon tattoo on his right upper chest.
Shard Plot Line -
My character comes from a long line of hoarders – in this case of knowledge rather than gold.  In sanctuary this knowledge can be the key to victory.  Myrddin wonders the world for his allies ostensibly seeking songs and stories, but in truth collecting arcane lore.
Special Role-play Ability-
Myrddin has the power to create the reality of a story told in the minds of his listeners.
Previous World
Myrddin comes from a version of medieval Wales, where the nobility (the fey) were in truth dragons in human form.
Backstory -
Myrddin comes from a long line of bards and wizards in the service of the Dragon King of Gwynedd.  He is a younger dragon, not yet in the service of the king.  Instead he wanders Prydain (the British Isles) seeking knowledge, lore and adventure.  While escaping from solders from Powys, the hereditary enemies of Gwynedd he fled into the mountains, where he came upon a crystal cave.  Entering the cave he felt the summons of Ancalagon the Black, falling asleep he awakened in Sanctuary.  He feels an affinity to the children of Io.

please note I spelled the name in the application wrong.  It should by Emyris.
Thumbs up Smile
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Hello. I went ahead and edited this to change the color of the text, since it was a bit hard for me to read.

So in terms of the shard plot-line...

Quote:My character comes from a long line of hoarders – in this case of knowledge rather than gold.  In sanctuary this knowledge can be the key to victory.  Myrddin wonders the world for his allies ostensibly seeking songs and stories, but in truth collecting arcane lore.

Is their some reason he is collecting arcane lore? Is it in the name of a God or is it something else?
Sorry, I'm just curious as to the motivation behind that action.

Thumbs up!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
It was one of the roles played by his family for generations, younger members wandered Prydain openly as bards, but in truth as spies collecting lore as a source of power.
Okay, cool. So a spy of sorts. Sounds like a fun/useful character to have around.

Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options