Wyldeheart
Discord Id - 
Wylde#9418

Character Name - 
Wyldeheart

Character Race & Sub-Race
Muiri: Dragon

Alternate Graphic

If you want to shape change into a different UO graphic, what graphic is it. (It helps if you give us the name out of Inside UO, or a link to a picture of the graphic.) Winged Dragon Avatar, perhaps http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/images...n_Full.png or the red one depending on color approval

Character Description - Please provide details such as height, skin and hair color, any deviations from human normal. 

Tall well formed in her human form, hair darkest black with violet highlights, eyes glittering violet bordering on glowing in intensity.  

Character Kingdom - This is the kingdom on Sanctuary that your character intends to join.

Raeyithia

Backstory - 400 characters or less. We just want to know where they are coming from and what they like to do. You may not play a native to Sanctuary, but your character can have arrived any time within the last 10 years.

Wyldeheart awoke again, confused, some many many months must have passed between the turbulent end of Grimwold and ....here.  This place, seeming old and yet new at the same time.  Her body ached and she wondered as she inhaled the sweet tang of forest, a shudder broke her free of cobwebs and fungi growths that had taken root on her scales, and she stretched as if taking stock in herself once again.  What could have caused her awakening from the forever sleep, what brought on the dream?

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
I have added a new item to the app for your shape shifting graphic. I edited your app to put the blank in there, can you resolve that for me?
done hopefully

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
thumbs up
Would you like to add a RP Trait:

We expect that all characters will come into Sanctuary with a wide range of racial varieties. We expect that you will use existing game mechanics, items, skills, etc to support any racial or personal ability that you want to claim in your RP. However, you may document ONE ability that can not be represented by mechs, and doesn't require visual in-game support to sell. Please keep it to something that lasts the length of the RP session.
Topic Options