Sic#8241

Previous Characters
None

Character Name
Solomon Archamus

Character Race & Sub-Race
Human Warlock (Witch)

Alternate Graphic
Black Asp (http://www.uoguide.com/images/5/5a/Snake.png hued blackish, so long as I can switch back and forth)

Character Description
Solomon stands an average height and possesses an average build. He appears to be in his mid-forties. He is quite handsome and appears very well-kept. His deep ebony-hued hair is kept neatly contained into a flowing ponytail of which rests over his right shoulder and over his chest. Wafts of frankincense and myrrh emanate from his neatly tailored clothing. His demeanor and stature hint to a position of influence; a politician or statesmen, perhaps, yet his eyes and disarming smile remind you more of a priest or clergyman. He carries with him a well-kept smile that seems to never leave his face, and his eyes and forehead are wrinkled from wearing it.

He is quite articulate when he speaks, and his overwhelming charisma is almost instantly identifiable. He speaks with a cadence and enthusiasm that resembles that of a lively pastor, and has a slight country accent to his carefully chosen verses. While by all appearances this man seems quite approachable, he seems to elicit a sense of primal caution for an unknown reason.

Shard Plot Line
Solomon is the Primarch of the Imperium Saecularuia (http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...52#pid1352).

Special Role-play Ability
Solomon possesses an unnatural charisma and influence that he uses to affect weaker-minded humanoids (non-player characters). He is also able to shape-change into a snake, one of his many powers of being a warlock of centuries worth of experience.

Previous World
Solomon has traveled numerous worlds in his service to the Crimson Queen.

Backstory
The rush of inter-dimensional travel always left him a bit lightheaded, and this time was no exception. As his eyes adjusted to the new sun within the sky, he took a deep breath. The scents of summer flowers, fresh air and clean water all coalesced into a single smell; that of life untainted. As he collected himself up from the ground, he glanced behind him to observe the swirling red portal dissipating into nothingness. He brushed himself off and smiled, observing a pair of pixies fluttering towards him, obviously curious as to the intrusion into their peaceful meadow. He had seen similar creatures before, on worlds other than this, yet this particular race escaped him. They danced about with happy curiosity, chittering and giggling.

Smiling wide, raised his hands, showing no ill intent.

“Well well well, aren’t you two somethin’ special.” Solomon stated, watching the two flutter about, circling his person. The pixies giggles, fluttering about excitedly. Solomon chuckled a bit.

“Marvelous little things, aren’t cha…”

Smirking, the sounds of swirling energy caught he and the pixies attention. To either side of him, at least another half-dozen swirling gates began to materialize within the meadow, identical to that of what he had just arrived in. Clasping his hands together, he grinned with delight.

“All right all right allll riggght….right on time, boys.”

Startled, the pixies began to chatter nervously, sensing the dark energies responsible for the moon gates. The foreboding feeling of primal evil began to permeate from the swirling energies as the silhouettes of other figures could be seen stepping forth from the crimson magicks. Startled, the pixies began to flutter quickly away from the scene. In an instant, however, they were immolated in a quick but violent flash of light and flame, even before the sound of Solomon’s snapping of fingers could be heard.

“Can’t have you go spoiling the surprise to everyone. Marvelous little things, though…”

Smiling, he folded his hands behind his back, watching as his cohorts stepped forth into Sanctuary as the ashen remains of the two pixies floated away on the summer winds.

Awww... poor wisps!

Really nice application. I look forward to rp'ing with you. Thumbs up!

P.S. It's not noted on the application, but just in case, all humans are considered demi-human. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I could've sworn I posted this already, but... thumbs up!
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Approved! Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options