Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheepdog App
Discord Id - Rosario#5452

Character Name - Sheepdog

Character Race & Sub-Race - Muiri, Welsh Sheepdog

Alternate Graphic - Dog

Character Description - Sheepdog is just that; an unassuming welsh sheepdog. About two feet in height and 50 lbs in weight with mostly black fur with a white underbelly and some brown/cream colored splotches here and there. 

Character Kingdom - Emlyn

Special Role-play Ability - Basic dog traits such as good sense of smell, hearing, and pack instincts. 

Backstory - This dutiful sheepdog is owned by Old Man Goldenbell. As such, he is very much responsible for the, now missing, Honey Goldenbell. Honey was the old man's prized sheep, and this good boy would be amiss if he did lost such an important part of his master's flock! Old Man Goldenbell wouldn't even notice the dog missing. He hadn't even bothered to give the hound a name, simply calling him "Dog." Still, the pooch was loyal. So, he did the only sensible thing and went out to track down the lost sheep. 

This proved a task far too great for the lone dog. Even after the trail went dry, he continued on. Eventually, he found himself good and lost with no sense of the way home even if he did manage to find his query. By amazing coincidence, or perhaps fate, the same gods that brought Honey to Sanctuary ushered Dog there as well. 
I'd like to see you choose a second character that has more options to involve itself in the main plot lines for the shard.

There are some pod casts here with some suggestions:

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...od_Classes
I'm really happy this didn't get approved while I was asleep then at work. I definitely should have slept on this idea before posting it. No more rushed ideas!
*smiles* I think you can come up with something dynamic and cool that will really contribute to the rp. *Can't wait to read about it!*

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options