Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frenk Ferus
Discord Id  Jeremold
Previous Characters :Harold Clearwater
Character Name : Frenk Ferus
Character Race & Sub-Race : Human Demi-human
Alternate Graphic :

Character Description : About 140 pounds of human male stands at just over five and a half feet. Blue-grey eyes light up a possibly genuine smile. Blue dye covers grey hairs which show signs of thinning. Courteous and polite in passing although often quite absorbed in his own tasks. This man's clothing is not dirty, but never in a pristine condition. He carries no obvious strong scents to the average nose. He speaks with a strained accent as if the words are each difficult to find.

How will my character be involved with the Shard Plot Line : Seeking to align with the kingdom of Raeyithia, promoting the protection of nature and freedom where possible through his various talents
in the works

Special Role-play Ability : low level communicate with animals

Previous World : Wheel of Time world (only now realized author didn't name it?)

Backstory : Frenk Ferus was once a boy. Then he was a boy, who stole horses. Then he was a man, who stole horses. Being a man who stole horses was by far the worst, as people would flat out try to kill you for it. Sometimes even if you had never even stolen a horse from them!

Frenk himself had issue with the term "stole" when it came to horses. He had always considered it "freeing" them, even when he sold the horses afterwards. Animals liked Frenk, and if the horse really didn't want to leave, Frenk didn't steal it. On more than one occasion this would be a deal-breaker for fellow criminals. On more than one occasion Frenk stabbed a guy he was meant to be working with.

He ends up in a bad place, stole the wrong animal, an exotic cat from a nobleman. Critically wounded he staggers on down a cobblestone path to find a horse waiting for him. As he jumps to the horse's back a saddle appears. He's riding the horse, he's no longer bleeding. The horse lifts off the ground slightly, Frenk realizes he's dead as the horse begins to communicate some kind of offer of an afterlife in another world.

Frenk accepts the offer and finds himself in Sanctuary.
*Thumbs up!*

After our conversation about Kingdoms and Houses I feel comfortable you understand the Shard Plot line without saying more about it on your application.
Just for the sake of clarification, the Shard Plotline question is less about 'which House are you going to join', and more just to make sure we don't have a whole bunch of loners who don't want to actually be involved in the overarching story. Smile More of a 'general role' than 'I already have X position with Y House/Kingdom'.

While I am also reasonably comfortable that you have a grasp on that, I think an answer to the question needs to be on the app to get it approved.
ok I generally make a character with loose multiple potential directions and see which way other players and events happen to tug.

How do i get approved i dont understand
Hello, Jeremold. This application is looking good to me, save for the one question which is missing a more defined answer.

Quote:By participate, we mean that the character wants to see their chosen god, kingdom, or noble house reach a position of power and prestige which will ultimately be in conflict with other character's goals. Duty and ambition on behalf of the kingdom/house/god are perfectly acceptable causes for motivation.

In other words, why does your character striving? it could be as simple as "He is a survivor, always has been, and he will align himself with those that will give him the best odds of surviving and prospering in this new strange world."

I hope this helps answer your question. Once we have that answer down, I can approve the application so you can move onto the world stage when it is released.

All the best.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
isn't anyone who is alive in a world such as these fantasy realms a survivor?

Frenk wants to be not dead, but he's flaunted safety many times in his life for his personal ethics and morale codes.

Now that he seems to be in a world with some level of immortality, in that his corporeal body is less important and can be frequently replaced, he finds himself less concerned with personal death and more concerned with the scale of the power at stake in this world. If the wrong power gains control of the Arcanum crystals, they can effect other worlds in horrible ways.

None of this is anything new this is sitting in my head from when i made this guy I don't understand this app process can i please play

like i was walking around and there was the announcement for a meeting of Io children and I went to see what it was about because Frenk is from the WoT world, where the "Dragon" is actually a man, so basically Frenk went to spy on them but got recruited because they were quite reasonable overall, and definitely a better option than some of the dark forces making moves
Quote:isn't anyone who is alive in a world such as these fantasy realms a survivor?

Not really, some may have just show up here and are still trying to figure things out and have yet to survive anything. So no, they don't have to be survivors—at least not how I interpret the definition of the word. In fact some, because they are not really "survivors," may not be long for this world.

Quote:None of this is anything new this is sitting in my head from when i made this guy I don't understand this app process can i please play

I honestly hope you have been playing since before you posted up this application—you could have since the application not being approved does NOT prevent you from playing. The world map is not released yet, so not having an application approved is not a hindrance.

At any rate, thank you for the more elaborate answer, it is what I was looking for. Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options