Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A simple leather-bound bundle of parchment.
Crimes against Faith.. of Crime of Faith... 

Does it really matter what you flavor it as... some things still taste like shite. 

Hearing those words stated and seeing the despair upon Heph's face caused me to be beyond angered... There was a moment I cannot lie and I am not ashamed to put upon this parchment that I would gladly seek out this Karl of the Imperium. 

Rip his head off.. shove him into his own shit covered robe. pen a note to it in the most elaborate script simply stating. 

"Candy said he fucking sucked in bed. And he didn't give very good head... 

So have his back. "

And send it by post return to the Imperium. 

To what end would this bring in the long of it... really nothing but an excuse they are already looking for laying upon weak claims on the right of Inquisition. 

I think they have forgotten a few key points of matter... but what good would it to list them out... they'd not be able to read this anyways, the uneducated slobbery zealots they are... 

They regurgitate jibberish shoved down their maws like honeyed wine at a banquet for lepers. 

May their cocks forever rot and fall off... 

The frustrating matter in this is they hurt Heph. The pain she had in her eyes threatening to burn the books. You could threaten to kill her and she'd not bat an eyelash... but you threaten the books and it renders a hole in her tiny soul the likes of which it is pain to see. 

I must confess I don't know were these fools have come from to find themselves here... though they stink of zealotry and cultism... and their actions only reinforce what I've felt from the start. 

What they cannnot push through their own feeble believes they will push through force of arms. They've already tried fear tactics. I've seen Inquisitions... horrid things, the destruction of all that do not bend to the will of those enforcing it. 

I pray that the other houses see the truth of the matter... this "Crimes of faith.." or however they state it goes beyond simple veiled threats of bigotry and foolish ideology. 

It as a threat against every House and their way of life. Their right to conduct themselves as a Unique house... and ANYONE foolish enough to back it is blind. 

For as I put these words upon parchment as a remembrance of truth. They will endeavor to destroy anything that is not "their way" and once they are done with that any House that backed them and has not conformed, will in turn shortly feel the very same wraith as all others have... 

Anger does nothing in this matter, and to bend to fear only makes them stronger. 

And to think they offered clemency for a tribute... I'd willingly give them a tribute a steaming hot pile of shite where they rest their heads at night. 

It is best I finish this and make my nightly rounds before I overrun this cup of pestilence and hatred and cannot recover... 

And I hope Karl requests a visit for his little Inquisition, just so I can say "Sorry Arch-Bishop your god doesn't exist in writing, and the Library is closed." 

Belief is based upon the passing of knowledge from generation to generation, the first word of mouth then upon clay tablet, then upon parchment and bound. 

The Gods of old and new learned this and submitted themselves and their stories to the scribes and scholars of our past, and shall do such in our future... And you can always tell a fabricated god, one developed by a man for the fact of control, when instead of Worship of us and learn, its stated, Worship only us, or burn. 
Topic Options