Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done by 9/1 (Lyrrin & Mith)
I'm making us a list of what HAS to be done by 9/1/19 just so we don't loose sight of it.

Lyrrin

• Done Ship Travel
  • Done Flag for those approved for the World Map and all the restrictions on travel: gates, recall, ships, etc, that might take an unapproved player to the World Map.
  • Done Race Tag - I want to set up race tags on the player props so that we can set those at the same time we set the world map flag.  I'm not sure if we'll use the race tag, but lets get it set so we know everyone who's got a world map character has their race set as well.
  • The dueling system needs to be usable
  • Done Housing system needs an option to give players a week of eviction notice, disable the eviction notice, and then evict the player (items to bank).  Mith will give the rule set for when and who can use that, but we need the functionality in.  For now its fine as a staff only option.
  • Done Regions for guards and towns needs to be cleared off felucca as they don't match our map.

Mith

• Guards in Game
  • Guild stones linked to RPCSS and in game
  • What ever PvP implementation needs to be done/checked
  • RPCSS Rumors
  • Armies in game (Deadline moved to 9/8)
Did we check to make sure that the MOTD requires world map flag as well?
Yes, if the event is on summer isle anyone can use MOTD goto. But if it's on the world map, you need the world map access flag to use goto.
Hey Lyrinn, kicking back the eviction to request that you send the warning every day until they are evicted.
It lets you know you're been evicted every time you log in. I made the text bright white so it can't get missed.
Topic Options