Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spellweaving can't be used ..
From UO Guide on the quest for Spell weaving:

"Arcane Circle scroll, a Gift of Renewal scroll, and a Spellweaving Spellbook.""

We have the book at the Master NPC apparently but not the two scrolls needed to get start.  Please add them to the master NPC.
The Arcane Circle spell has to be cast on an abattoir, pentagram, or arcane circle. Do we have any of those on the Summer Isles?

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
We don't yet, but find a location you think it would look good in, and send me a screen shot.

Mith has added these items for the next update.
Found a good location, but in doing a bit of testing on my staffer I realized that Spellweaving may have an issue, currently, that hasn't popped up because players can't access it yet. When casting Arcane Circle on a pentagram, abattoir, or arcane circle, I receive the error message "Error (MegaCliloc) : StringId Not Found : 1080452"

I am only reporting what does NOT work, everything that is not posted here should be assumed it works as intended.

Spellweaving atm you cannot cast arcane circle to get a focus crystal, however on my test character, I can use all the spells without the crystal, meaning there is a zero reg requirement.

Attune weapon/Attunement: Error (Megacliloc) : StringID Not found : 1075124 (Spell went off, and something happened to the attack but not sure what it was - afterward it stopped working and the above occurred).

Ethereal Voyage - Turns you into a very odd creature with a very odd hue. bodyvalue 770 and hue 1167. After casting spell wore off and error began to occur. Error (megacliloc) : stringed not found: 1075124

Reaper Form - Unable to test if spelldamage increase works

Dryad Allure - Works however there is an error that occurs on the mobile, when its attempting to speak. Tested on Orc Error (megacliloc) : stringed not found : 1079120

The rest of the spells will be tested later.
Spell weaving and Necromancy are functioning at limited capacity. The wiki has been updated to indicate that. Players may request a skill swap if they have taken either and want to have something else in the mean time. We intend to fix this in the next few weeks, but it will take some focus.
I will give you all my speedy-boot money for this.

I'm archiving this as we are in the process of a complete redesign.
Topic Options