Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House Bazhir
Name of House:  House Bazhir

Kingdom: Interested in Kraestret 
Player Names:
Marishka, TKWhisper, Charlie/Jael, VirgleHermit and Craeton.
Brief History:
House Bazhir was founded by Marishka Bazhir, six years ago when she arrived in Sanctuary. This house is founded as a House by those who have more to offer then just physical prowess. This is a House that understands and uses knowledge as power not simply physical power. It is a House that not only welcomes warriors, but has a vested interest in historians, storytellers, bards, spies and crafters. Those in the House that are active warriors have the ability per contract, to offer aid and services to another House. 
Membership Target:
This house has a broad membership target. This House is open for not only those who want to participate in RPCSS, but for those who don't as well. It gives an opening for those who want to be crafters, bards and such to have the support of a House. It is very much an all inclusive House that doesn't focus primarily on race, or skill set. They are more focused on their members in ways to further the abilities that their members come with.
Armed Forces: 
While it isn't something the House members are forced to participate in, those who do participate in the system will have the ability to discuss what other Noble House they (as a group) wish to aide, or if they choose to simply to fight for House Bazhir. This will be chosen through a group meeting later.
Story

( For this, I did go a little vague, and it isn't very long. I apologize.)

Marishka leaned back in her chair, dropping her quill in a bottle of ink. She looked over the large piles of scrolls on her desk with a weary eye. She reached down and picked up the scroll, blowing air upon the ink to dry it, before inspecting it for any errors. It seemed to be well done, so she rose, and moved to one of the many bookshelves in the room. She placed it on the shelf, and turned back towards her desk.

There was much to do, much to be written..many to meet with. It was all, indeed, tedious. Even for someone as long lived as she. She leaned back against the bookcase, wondering what was next on her agenda of things to be done for the day.

She wanted a library. A place where those could write and store books, song books, anything that their hearts desired. Perhaps she'd grown a little soft in her old age, but perhaps it was for the best. The House's armies would need to eventually be dispatched, and a table would need to be held for it as well.

She moved back to her desk and sat, smoothing the folds of her skirt out. Once settled, she grabbed for a blank scroll, and started to write out a summons. They would need to hold a meeting, and soon to decide the fate of the House. Things were mostly done in a democratic way, but in a few instances, her word was final.

She wrote out several summons, and attached her seal upon it, before setting they too, aside to be sent later. She rose, and walked across the room to an open door, stepping out onto a balcony, looking down across the courtyard. The night air was filled with conversation, the clashing of swords, and somewhere, someone was playing a lute.
solid plan
Also interested: VirgleHermit and Craeton (just using their Discord names), adding them to the application.
Hey Mari, I've updated the house app, as we progress we start resolving confusions, can you please check the app, and add the new questions to your app, and address any misunderstandings:

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication

This is a point that most seem to be missing:

"Armed Forces:
While it isn't something the House members are forced to participate in, those who do participate in the system will have the ability to discuss what other Noble House they (as a group) wish to aide, or if they choose to simply to fight for House Bazhir. This will be chosen through a group meeting later."

I've reworded the app to say:
Armed Forces
At this time RPCSS is programmed with armies comprised of infantry, knights and siege equipment. In the beginning they will be NPC human soldiers. Tell me how this works in your lore -- remember most players in your house are part of the house leadership or direct leadership support.

What I really want to make sure you understand is that you are leading a house with massive npc armies because your goal is to rule some area of the map ...
And thank you for being an application guinea pig!

Approved
This House application is active.
Topic Options