Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Map CED Work
This is the list of areas that were CUT into the new map from old maps.  They need fixes.  This should be up in CED later tonight.

Ironhall (the NEW one) 
3680 1680

Telrae castle 
2280 1728

Soiba village
4600 1520

Longhall - lower to map level and change terrain to grass
4736 1592

Aime academy -  clean up broken houses, paths and replace trees in gaps
1296 3160

Dungeons - No work needed
5128 0

Briar Hollow - CED Work, broken swamp trees, edges are a mess, remove jungle terrain make grass or forest, the trees are much better then they were originally and need to be thinned down INSIDE the town as well
2320 1384 2759 1735
2560 2232

Hamelin - Partial houses need to be removed, edges smoothed, half trees removed, trees in town will need to be thinned, on the west edge a road needs to be made to connect the road in hamelin
2528 968

Nightmare Castle -
4712 592

Ulster 
568 1256

Zanzibar -minimal work
1912 3088

Knights castle 
1000 2336

Muckwater - Will need careful repair by someone who’s good with CED
1616 2656
  • Muckwater lower left road bit should just be removed

• Muckwater far right houses need to be cut back and a wall built to clean up their removal, plan and cut carefully!

Fair grounds 
1864 1608
  • Remove the water in the lower left corner

Briar Hollow should be fixed up now, could use a second pair of eyes.  Did a second pass on thinning out the trees.

Hamelin - Trees thinned in town, western road connected, edges smoothed/partial trees removed.  Should be set I think.

Nightmare/Patchy castle cleaned up
I'm adding the following from a different thread, since this is all that is missing to close out that thread.

1. Volcano island still needs to be landscaped (made mountainy).
  2. Desert outside Al Shad still needs de-foliaged.
  3. General full map/road network transition and oddities cleaning.
http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthread.php?tid=475

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Regarding the volcano. Big Grin How mountainy do you want it? Sharp jagged crags or more of a Hawaiian shield-volcano?

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
I would say more of a Hawaiian shield-volcano, however with sporadic sharp jagged crags. The sharp crags should not be the majority but a few here and there could make it interesting. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Update 6/7/20:

Most of the first phase of map updates has been completed. I have to check the volcano but all the other cut ins are done. We are currently on phase II of map upgrades which are building/upgrading the rest of the forts.

However, this map STILL has map transitions that need work, specifically along the roads and snow lines. We still need people to help with that.
Topic Options