Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sahure Izezi
 Discord Id -Sahure

Character Name -
Sahure Izezi
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Human, sub-race Zanzibar influenced. With a bit of historical Ancient Egyptian. Really many middle eastern influences impact this character. As well as the Dothraki from Game of Thrones.  
Alternate Graphic
I thought about a giant scorpion since he has always had a scorpion theme surrounding his roleplay. This would be a blessing from Acrab.
Character Description -
Sahure stands over six foot tall with a large muscular frame. His hair is a dark brown to almost black in color. He has many battle scars about his torso. These are less noticeable due to the large two-headed scorpion tattoo centered on his chest ( one head looking to the west and one head looking to the east).

Character Kingdom - Kingdom of Andus
 Previous World -

Comraich-Grimmwold
Backstory -
Sahure’s youth: Growing up under the tutelage of a Zanzibar General, Sahure lived the life of a nomadic solder. Cleaning weapons, mending armor, and anything else the general wished. This was his father figure and lifestyle through his teenage years. Sahure was a quick study when it came to battle tactics and eventually earned respect among his fellow soldiers.

Sahure would go on to serve in the army till the age of twenty when he earned the honor of becoming a general himself. Battle after battle Sahure’s name became well known throughout his people as a great warrior.  

After his services ended in the army, Sahure started to dabble in the political world and gained power as a leader among his people. It was clear to some close to him that he truly did not enjoy the political world and slowly became despondent of the whole thing. This became clearer when another faction murdered his wife and children.

After the loss of his loved ones he took to the one thing he knew that was returning to nomadic lifestyle….

Fast forward to Sanctuary: Sahure arrived in the new world about 8 years ago. Shortly after his arrival he met Amir. Most his early time in the new world he spent training to keep his combat skills sharpened. When he is not training, he is usually in town bartering with crafters for the best deal for supplies.
Sahure was hired as a persona bodyguard for Qubilat al-asad and in time he was appointed by Amir as commander of the Qubilat al-Asad armies. He is amir’s most trusted friend and commander.

Share plot line/rp. Sahure will serve under Amir as General and try to better the relations with other houses as he can. Mostly working with the army and tactical planning. Most assured that some conflict will occur and he is well suited to handle most things.
Honestly, this time out with justification and though we are allowing all who want them shape-changes. Really think about the reasoning behind it, though I'm not sure why you can't shape-change to the scorpion. Thumbs Up.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Keep in mind that there aren't really "regular humans" in player characters; they are demi-humans, that can keep up with fae and dragons etc. etc.

Thumbs up from me Smile
The shape change could be a blessing from Acrab?
Sounds good, just modify the app to reflect that Smile
I like that change Sahure. I think you could have some fun with that in terms of rp. Smile

1 1
(08-05-2019, 02:27 PM)NirAntae Wrote: Sounds good, just modify the app to reflect that Smile
Done
Thumbs up
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Approved. Smile

1 1
Topic Options