Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Order of Jormungandr - The Knights of the Burning Tree - The Knights of Ash
Name of House: The Order of Jormungandr - The Knights of the Burning Tree - The Knights of Ash

Which Kingdom Do You Hope to Rule/Which Noble House Do You Intend to Support: Kingdom of Miðrvegr   (But ideally can fit any location they hold sway over, or any Kingdom which they are able to shift ideals of or find support in).

Which God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystals?: Jormungandr, the great serpent within.

Player Names: 
Current High Septum: Keer'Leah Loadstone http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthread.php?tid=47
Open:   
Open:
Open:
Open:   Ideally Knight Commanders or other Religious Figures/Prophets but very open to other concepts since the Order is more about following ideals.
Please contact me if interested!

Brief History: The Knighthood thrives on gathering those newly arrived to the realm of Cuivienen before they are able to set forth proper roots in this new world.  Playing on insecurities, promising peace and the cold embrace of non-existence. A spiritual freedom no one else, not even gods, can offer.  They stand united in their effort to cleanse the slate of all realities.  With the feeling within their heart of hearts, of this being the last great mythic battle the Order has decided to instead break the chains and cycle placed on them.  Their end goal is to release the power of Jormungandr, the great fire dragon that curls and twists under them, under all known worlds and bring forth final Armageddon.

Membership Target: The down troddened, the disenfranchised, the worn and tired.  Fanatics, crack pots, tired of seeing themselves and the spirits of those they love be endless pawns in some grand game of morality.  Those who want to see the world, and all worlds burn, bringing shadow finally to this existence and reality.  Any races with the same motivations are welcome.

Armed Forces: Generally Mounted Knights but I imagine we can make use of the other RPCSS soilder mechanics.

Story: "It was a festive gathering", thought the young dwarf. Looking in someone might think it some grand birthday, or maybe even an engagement party.   Dancing, drinking and echoing laughter filled the smokey air of the great hall, lit by countless torches and braziers.  Happy faced people, drunken grins plastered to their faces spinning in circles while a full band played in accompaniment.  Others embracing each other, gorging themselves on sweet meats or cakes and even those in the deeper recesses of the room half naked or better engaging in more carnal pleasures, modesty aside for those wanting to look in.
Shifting on the milk crate to get a better view of the interior of the old church to some long forgotten god of another world the Dwarf couldn't help but smile in response to the rowdy fun taking place within.  This was clearly not the doomsday cult he had heard about from his parents, nor simply a group of stern faced knights patrolling the roads outside of Midvergr.  These people were clearly celebrating something; large banners filled with hand written names hung on the fronts of the decorated tables, countless paper fire dragons hanging from the ceiling lit by candles.  There was most assuredly magic and life in the air this night.
He was told countless times these folk had little to live for but these people would give the best Dwarven party a run for it's gold. Just the pure diversity of races before him, through the colored glass in between him and them, was baffling.  He had to get in there and make the most of this evening.  Any initial fear of these people was quelched by his curiosity.
Approaching the great archway into the old temple; he was given pause by a single helm-less knight, great-sword sheathed across his back, clearly standing watch.  A quick smile appeared across the old grizzled man's face, between a gray handlebar mustache as he waved the Dwarf inside.
"Welcome to the Festival of Remembrance, Master Dwarf.   We celebrate and honor those not with us tonight.  Enjoy all the pleasures your body has to offer.  There is no judgement within these walls.  Fill it with your presence and laughter and you do honor to you and your own."

[Image: world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth-bur...rtwork.jpg]

Disclaimer: I fully understand and agree to the responsibilities of running at least a 2 hour open event weekly, adding to the newsletter, and submitting RPCSS actions.
-David Clouston
Now this is what I'm talking about ....
I have added some questions as per our discussions in staff chat!

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication

And thank you for being an application guinea pig!
No worries! Updated. Just need a few other wackos to join me!
Armed Forces: Humans work for now! Footmen/Archers/Knights. Possibly bright colors, silver/gold armor, yellows, red, oranges, black or deep brown accents/sashes, chaos shields? The goal isn't to look like villians but saviors. Ideally over time other mobs; earth or fire elementals, lava creatures, constructs, demons, dragons or Hoggur that fit the theme of working with the Order.

Okay somehow I'm not getting this point across, let me try here again.

RPCSS is programmed to have the SAME mobs for everyone, and those mobs are going to based on the UO human form in generic looking leather and plate armor and horses. It will be months before we are able to program in the ability for each house to customize the look of their mobs. We certainly want to do that, but getting it working is the primary goal.
Fixed!!! Its 100% clear now. Thanks for taking the time to nip the confusion in the bud.
approved
Topic Options