Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dame Fionna Bennetts app
Name: Dame Fionna Bennett

Character Race and Sub-Race: Human, Possibly Berserker

Alternate Graphic:  Bear if I go berserker

Character Description:

Human Form: Dame Fionna Bennett stands at 5'8 and is 175 lbs. She has blue green eyes and long blonde hair and is fairly athletic looking. In her bear form she is a cinnamon colored bear with the same color eyes as her human form.

Character Kingdom: Kingdom of Emlyn

Special Roleplay Traits:  Fionna is attuned to the personalities of others due to observing how they react when she interacts with them and I will attempt to use this in RP situations to ask another player to share something important or relevant to the roleplay at hand.

Shard Plotline Question:
Fionna plans to work with the Order of the Black Lion as a Knight and she hopes to further the goals of the Order and lend her aid as a Knight to fight against evil forces and learn about the enemies of Emlyn so she can protect it better long term. She also hopes to learn more about her God Brutus so she can serve him better and she will lend her blade and bow to the Order and fight when needed for the safety and goodness of the Order and her home. I plan to use the RPCSS system and routine roleplay to achieve these goals.

Backstory: 
Fionna was raised as the daughter of Doctor William Bennett and his wife, Serena. Fionna's parents taught her about healing and also how to read and write at a very young age.

When she was old enough to learn how to fight she was brought to duel the General of the Army, Sir Lucan. The duel was long and hard and Fionna became quite fatigued as it went on for some time. A blow to her head caused her to receive a concussion and she woke up in a medical bay in the city of Caerleon.
Thumbs up, I like it!

I have a quick question about your RP Trait section -- I like what you've written a lot! Being deeply attuned to politics maybe seems like a personality trait you could show through your roleplay, rather than something that requires entering as a specific RP trait/ability. (In no way am I asking you to make up a different RP trait, if you don't want one! I just wanted to ask about it!) =)

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
(07-23-2019, 10:33 PM)Katya Wrote: Thumbs up, I like it!

I have a quick question about your RP Trait section -- I like what you've written a lot! Being deeply attuned to politics maybe seems like a personality trait you could show through your roleplay, rather than something that requires entering as a specific RP trait/ability. (In no way am I asking you to make up a different RP trait, if you don't want one! I just wanted to ask about it!) =)

Katya- you are correct that is a personality trait I can show through roleplay and I plan to do so! Thanks
Hi Luci,

Your RP trait doesn't meet our intention.  I am looking for a single special ability that has a limited duration of use.

We expect that all characters will come into Sanctuary with a wide range of racial varieties. We expect that you will use existing game mechanics, items, skills, etc to support any racial or personal ability that you want to claim in your RP. However, you may document ONE ability that can not be represented by mechs, and doesn't require visual in-game support to sell. Please keep it to something that lasts no longer than the length of a RP session.

And example might be, "Fionna is attuned to the underlying motivations of others, and can, with concentration, figure out what another persons true motivation is, and I will use this to ask another player to reveal something important or relevant in a RP session."
Hello. Thank you for taking Lara's advice and updating your special rp trait.

Thumbs up. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Thumbs up.

A Bearserker will be interesting
approved
Updated for shard plotline question
Topic Options