Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Averna Vladimis App
Discord Id - Owletto#7606
Character Name - Averna Vladimis
Character Race & Sub-Race: Aelfeyn/Demon (Necromancer)
Alternate Graphic: N/A
Character Description - Averna has pale skin but dark features. Long black hair that covers her face and drags on the floor. Her eyes are completely black no whites. Her skin is flawless and she is fairly beautiful if you can get past the dead, cold eyes. Her fingernails are filed to a point along with her teeth. (Yes, she filed her teeth because she thought vampires were cool.)
Special Role-play Ability: N/A

Kingdom: Kraestret
Previous World: Original Character 
Backstory - Averna is a little insane in the eyes of others. She'll say she can talk to the dead but she really just talks to herself. She was the princess of the underworld, born with the powers of a Necromancer, but was cast out for trying to marry a ghost. As that being a huge sin in the underworld, All her powers were taken after being cast out but she refuses to believe her magic is gone. She'd try to heal someone and kill them instead. So she just sticks to weapons now. Being called to Sanctuary was a surprise to her since she feels completely useless to the cause but she's destined to be there. 

[Image: il_fullxfull.1062193354_7rbr_1000x.jpg]
What is OG?

Also keep in mind there is no hair graphic in game that long.

Otherwise, looks good I think.
Can you tell us a little more about necromancers as a race in OG. I've never come across a fiction where necromancer is a race, I've always heard of it as a class or profession.

I'd also like to know what OG is.
I mistyped! It's OC, Original Character. And I changed the race and explained the Necromancy a little better. Hope that helps!

And I'm okay with there not being hair that fits her description.

[Image: il_fullxfull.1062193354_7rbr_1000x.jpg]
With those explanations Thumbs Up.

However race must be Summons/Demon. The Aelfeyn race is for elves and "noble fey" like the Tuatha de Dannan.
With yours and Lara's clarifications, thumbs up from me.
With all clarification understood and agreed, approved! Welcome. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options