Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Na'rosa
Discord Id - Tragiththeodd#6949
Character Name - Na'rosa
Character Race & Sub-Race: Summon / Lava Elemental
Alternate Graphic: Fire Elemental
Character Description - Na'rosa is usually an orange short girl shaped pool of lava bound in bit of metal and runes.

Character Kingdom - Kingdom of Raeyithia[Image: wbuTopQ.jpg]
Special Role-play Ability- Home is where the Hearth is. ( Na'rosa gives off a pleasing warmth making people feel like they are at home making them feel comfortable and especially well rested if they sleep around her.)
Previous World: N/A
Backstory - Na'rosa was originally summoned and bound by a powerful wizard to provide heat to his home, which Na'rosa did without much trouble. after a few year the wizard started to lose his mind and either a combination of old age and loneliness the wizard started to talk to Na'rosa and act as if Na'rosa was her child and cared for Na'rosa and taught her to speak and telling her stories of grand adventure, eventually the wizard passed, leaving Na'rosa alone and she left to go to meet new people and have her own grand adventure and was promptly summoned to sanctuary.
Be aware that there is no way to effect actual graphic changes based on mood.

Aside from that caveat, thumbs up from me.
Thumbs up from me as well.

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
I'm afraid that we are going to need you pick a new special ability.

Special Role-play Ability- Changes Colour based on how she is feeling(Blue Sad, Orange Happy, Dark Red Angry, Pink shy, sick green)

This ability is too obvious and players will expect it to have some type of representation in game which we can't do.
(08-04-2019, 09:31 AM)Lara Wrote: I'm afraid that we are going to need you pick a new special ability.

Special Role-play Ability- Changes Colour based on how she is feeling(Blue Sad, Orange Happy, Dark Red Angry, Pink shy, sick green)

This ability is too obvious and players will expect it to have some type of representation in game which we can't do.
i changed it i hope this one is more acceptable  Smile
I am not staff but I love the new special ability! Like the app.
(08-04-2019, 07:22 PM)Cele Wrote: I am not staff but I love the new special ability! Like the app.
hey thanks i appreciate it  Smile
Thank you for changing the special rp trait. I really like what you went with and actually think it was an improvement. Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options