Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.MOTD (Events)
Played around with .MOTD, the screen players have the option to create and host events.

Some issues I found Below:

1) I tried to create an event at 9:15 Central Time (.MOTD lists all events at central time) but the earliest I could set it was for 10:30 Central.   The event claimed to be starting in 15 minutes though which means I think .MOTD is off by an hour somehow. The event itself was "Orange" which means it starts within 15 minutes.

2) I was able to delete my created events, just fine.

3) "You're not on a normal map, event defaulted to old woman's shoe"  was the prompt I got once I created the event.

4) "Travel requires an approved application" - an easy fix with .props to change my status to "True".

5) "You must be on a normal map to go to an event"  - Events created on Summerset Isle can't be traveled to since the game doesn't consider it a "normal map" for some reason.
Lyrinn,

This will definitely need to be fixed because the setup for the maps on Comraich are different then now on Sanctuary.

The starter island is on the malls facet I believe, but events can be scheduled on both males starter island as well as the main land map 0 -- BUT we don't want those with unapproved apps to go to the main land.

This will be a go live priority.
This should be fixed now in the pending update. Will need testing from people in multiple time zones.
thank you Lyrinn
You rock!!
.motd still seems to be on Eastern Time... I posted an event at 4:40pm and it appears on the .motd as 5:45 PM

The "Go To Event" does work, and teleports me to the location selected.
Wormwood, does the MOTD say "All times are in CST" or "All times are in EST" in the gump?
All times are in CST
MOTD appears to be working as intended. It is on Eastern time, and the file that I updated to say "All times are EST" just didn't get copied over during the server reboot.
Archiving
Topic Options