Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toirneach The blacksmith
Discord Id - Dinosar#5891
Character Name - Toirneach
Character Race & Sub-Race-  Hoggur - Subrace Dwarves
Character Description - Unusally tall for a dwarve (6'6") pale skin golden red hair that drops below his shoulders 
Character Kingdom - Kingdom of Miðrvegr
Special Role-play Ability- N/A.
Previous World Original Character. 
Backstory - Growing up in Thorn Darim, Toirneach was outcast for his size, so he spent all of his spare time at the forge hoping to prove his worth to the others. No matter how skilled he became he could never get praise from the elders. So he started traveling around, going place to place until he found sanctuary. People from all over revered him for his size abnormality and his skill with a hammer. He settles in Miðrvegr and opens up shop to sell his wares,(how long he has been there can be up in the air as needed)
Per the races page: "Your player character is not native to this world, but rather comes from an alternate (medieval fantasy) world. Native characters are restricted to Non-player Characters."

This needs to be reflected in the application.

Besides that, however, it looks good. Smile
Okay will that do ?
Works for me. Smile

Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
approved
Topic Options